Piranha

Your First Star Wars Set

Well I thought this would be a good idea for everyone to share thier first Star Wars set. I might as well start off:

Set# 7161 Gungan Sub

Parts:366,3 Minifigs

Released:1999

7161-1.jpg

The Memories *wub* ........

Edited by Macoco

My first two SW sets (I got them at the same time) were 7101 Lightsaber Duel:

7101-1.jpg

and 7111 Droid Fighter:

7111-1.jpg

I cannot remember which one I opened and built first, though I think it was the droid fighter.

Edited by SupremeCommmanderGrievous

The original A-wing which I loved at the time but doesn't look near as cool as the new one.

I was given the original Slave I on my birthday. It was awesome then, but it's nothing compared to the new one (which is my favorite set that I won).

Boba Fett ON!

Well, my first sets were 25 LEGO Star Wars sets which I won, but the first one I bought (thank heavens for it, I never saw it again) was the 7190 Falcon :)

My first Star Wars set was the 7130 Snowspeeder. It's still assembled and sitting on a shelf right now, as I haven't gotten around to hanging it up with the rest of my collection.

7101-1.jpg

I started with the above, bought that one first then about an hour later i went back to the toy shop and bought every SW set they had there.

Well I thought this would be a good idea for all SW Geeks*Looks at *yoda* *( :-P ) or just regular fans to share with the EB community their very first Star Wars set that got them forever addicted to the theme

yes its me X-D I'm a SW geek and proud of it :-P

Actually I don't remember my very first set !! I first saw one jedi duel and bought it for memmories and to have a MF once again, and I opened the set, loved it and returned to the shop for the second duel set X-D

So my first day of Lego afetr so many years of dark ages was with the following:

l7200.jpg

7201b.jpg

And then I was hooked on the OT :-P

*yoda*

7110-1.jpg

7150-1.jpg

Add the first x-wing to that and you have a perfect image of the force that pulled me out of my dark ages. *y*

Well i get my 1st Star Wars set from New Zealand @ 2005. I start it out late coz i have problem to get the sets i wanted from my place

set #7259 ARC-170 Starfighter

4 minifigs : 3 Clone Pilot + 1 Droid

Year release: 2005

post-1589-1194624437.jpg

Edited by baby

the cloud car and the mini set with qui gon a red and yellow bd,i think

jifel

I, um, can't really remember... :-$

But it was definitely either 7110 Landspeeder or 7128 Speeder Bikes.

Then it was the TIE X1/Y-wing, which I got from Windsor,

I remember well, it was the christmas the episode 1 had come out, forget when, and I opened a present to find the anakins podracer. I was quite unhappy seeing as i was hoping for a naboo starfighter but then my mum said there was another present and voila!

So technically it was the aakin podracer the a couple of minutes after the naboo starfighter! :-D

My first set(s) were the Landspeeder and the Speeder Bikes. I recieved them for Easter together, so they are both my first! :'-) I was little and I was amazed by them because I didn't think they'd be released so early (since I was little, I didn't look up release dates or anything, all I heard were rumors). I was so enticed by the lightsabers ~ now I'm sick of them (after buying 60 or 70 Final Duel I/II's!) I've got too many yellow lightsaber blades! :-D