Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Garmadon's Mech looks very cool, the head is the only poor part on it.

I love the whole Lego Ninjago Movie wave, these are the best Ninjago sets we have seen yet  :grin: ! Especially the Bounty and Fire Mech look awesome!

Can someone post a link to the new catalog? I can't find it.

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

And it's the same price as Lloyd's Dragon and both sets have Lloyd and Garmadon!

No, it's 10€ more, Lloyd's dragon costs 50€.

Garmadon's Mech Shark is pretty damn good looking. Nice and angular, exactly my preferred aesthetic for mechs. That and the dragon are the only two things from this wave I'm more than 50% certain I'll buy.

23 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

Well, his ninja suit is black, gold, and brown.

Lame.  Cole doesn't need gold or brown.  His black and grey outfits are the only Ninjago figures I've really been interested in.

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I like how that laser pointer appears again in this set. This is the 3rd set I think to include this so I think it might be important. Also I think you can see zanes tank right about barley in that photo 

That's Kai's Mech. Not Zane's Tank 

All of the sets look great.  The bounty and the temple standout to me.  The Temple might be a must for me.   I will have to see what I can afford there are a lot of sets I want to get this summer and sets I still don't have yet from the winter waves. 

This dragon is actually looking very cool and perhaps looks better than most dragons in this theme, because this is a interesting and serpent-looking (not related to the Serpentine) set with many good recolors (mostly sand-green) and possibly some new building techniques.

That being said, most dragons in the theme looked fine in a way that could have been better if the designers managed to design them properly, but the NRG Dragon did a excellent job by adding movable dragon wings (similar to the old ones, but revamped using some Technic system.

Anyway, it is gonna be a instantaneous purchase for me. 

Edited by Chimaninja454

7 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

Screenshot_2017-06-01-10-47-47.png

hmm, not bad. The angle the other pictures were at weren't as good. And it looks like the keychain laser pointer is back. 

This dragon feels like a mix of Lloyd's NRG dragon, Lloyd's possessed dragon, and Master Wu's dragon.

Edited by gamejutzu

Oh my... I like that ship a lot... But it's so much money... i can get 3 or 4 other sets for that kind of money.

What a relief! The dragon's head looks fine..

What's the deal with that laser pointer?

22 hours ago, x105Black said:

Lame.  Cole doesn't need gold or brown.  His black and grey outfits are the only Ninjago figures I've really been interested in.

I find them the most interesting as well. 

That's a neat set for adults much less kids. If that Lloyd is exclusive to it then most here will probably pick it up.

It's ok. Really good for a Juniors set. I'll probably buy it for the exclusive Lloyd (Unless it's not exclusive).

5 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

Are those sai black?

Hard to tell, but they look dark pearl grey (gunmetal) to me.