Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Also, if Misako's hair could come in black, I would want to make a Katana custom with it!

Even more confused with Misako now that I've realised Garmadon has grey eyebrows :/

9 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

The whole Misako situation is confusing me, she looks too young!

I feel like when any of them run out of charge, they set on fire? TLG is becoming savage.

I think she wants to hide from Garmadon and perhaps she switched place with another girl to deceive him? Just a theory but I really don't see that girl being Misako. 

Vulcano Garmadon is the name of the minifigure. Shark army soldier on fire hmm. This two look related to me somehie. 

I see they are doing the same they did with The LEGO Movie Series:

They included characters from the show but they are also included "regular" CMFs, like the Sushi Chef

From what I've seen I'll get the Sushi Chef and the Gong & Guitar Rocker

2 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Also, if Misako's hair could come in black, I would want to make a Katana custom with it!

That's an excellent idea. Likewise I hope it comes in brown, so I can make a Mei custom. Really these minifigures are making a number of Overwatch characters possible.

How is a laser pointer going to work as a weapon? I guess it will probably just burn the minifigures, could explain that burnt shark guy now I think about it.

Just now, J3D1-T said:

How is a laser pointer going to work as a weapon? I guess it will probably just burn the minifigures, could explain that burnt shark guy now I think about it.

We already saw how it works in the melting room scene from The LEGO Movie. Of course it's likely that Garmadon has bigger plans for it than Lord Business did…

Just now, Aanchir said:

We already saw how it works in the melting room scene from The LEGO Movie. Of course it's likely that Garmadon has bigger plans for it than Lord Business did…

Oh, I can't remember it in TLM, I haven't seen it in ages

Just now, Brick-of-the-Wild said:

Not a ninjago fan but definitely tempted. 

I was only going to get the entire ninja crew, Sensei Wu and Lord Garmadon. Now I want everything

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Also explains the afro wedding guy and the fig in the kai mech, i think their legs are melted into the ground, kinda dark...

IN other news, im getting the full cmf series, the spinjizu training, city chase, master falls, manta ray bomber, the jelly thing. Will have all 6 ninjas in two variations, wu, garmadon, and misako, thats all i need

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Can someone try the tiles-in-transparent-brick and tell me if the tiles drop in easily or have to be forced in?

I'm pretty sure they drop in easily. I've had tiles fall into bricks like that countless times and they can be a pain to get out. 

Just now, J3D1-T said:

I'm still hoping for this version of Garmadon in the CMF's but I doubt it now

There were 2 Barbara Gordons in the Batman Movie CMFs

And a lot of Batmans

Just now, Robert8 said:

There were 2 Barbara Gordons in the Batman Movie CMFs

And a lot of Batmans

True

Wow! Amazing figures! I think I'll get all of the ones we saw today except the rocker guy. I love the new bowl and spoon pieces, and this is an easy way to get Jay's hair. Also, Lloyd's hood is so cool! I'm really confused about how young Misako is, though.  

Just bringing the pictures here:

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.La imagen puede contener: una personaNo hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

When is the release date for CMF?

August/September

Edited by Robert8

There is so many good DC customs to make out of these:

-Apache Chief

-Gotham Penguin

-If Misako's hair was black then Katana

-Green Arrow

To name a few

Possibly some League of Assassins characters and also King Shark.....

Those new bowls are amazing! I am going to have to get a couple Lloyds for sure.

This series is 16 figures like usual right?