Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Now there is only 10 showing but tomorrow the rest will be shown too! I already love Pajamas Garmadon, Lloyd and especially Jay with the Selfie stick! 

Edited by Tahu

They look average... there are good minifigures, and then some that are just questionable. Hopefully the rest will wow me, because I'm not that impressed at the moment.

Also, Lloyd in his costume is a minifigure...

There's also a minifigure with Harley Quinn's pigtail hair piece in blue and pink.

52 minutes ago, Tahu said:

Five of the Ninjago Movie pictures are officially revealed on BZPower! 

http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=9423

Zane's Tank looks so cool!

I wish the treads on Zane's take were a little bit longer but other than that it's one of my favorite sets of the wave!

22 minutes ago, Tahu said:

CMF series is here! Now there is only 10 the rest will come tomorrow. They all look so awesome!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1497062543648302&id=416921418329092

These look ehh. Hopefully seeing those pictures people will stop thinking that the orange-haired lady is Claire. Also we've now gotten civilian Lloyd 3 times so I expect that outfit to be in the majority of the movie. His hood looks great though. The Shark Army General also has a milkshake which looks like a really good print. And did anyone else notice that Lloyd and Garmadon both have a spoon and a bowl and Wu has cereal? Family breakfast???

Edited by Rookie875

None of the designs are too far off the TV series, and then we get to Misako. I just do not understand what happened there. But I need some of those Shark army generals!

Also, the Ice Tank: :wub:

Thoughts on CMFs:

• Totally called PJ Garma.
  • Are those bowls new molds?
  • Good to know we can get the new scarfs, hairs, and "Koko" for super-cheap.
  • OHMYGOSHGIVEMETHATSHARKGENERALRIGHTNOWTHX
  • The other shark ain't half bad either.
  • Can't wait 'till we see the rest.
Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil

The Shark General has the perfect hair for a Gotham Penguin!!!! Lord Garmadon in pyjamas is awesome. Lloyd with the hood piece is awesome. More training outfits. Jay with a scarf! Fire+Water Shark looks awesome! Green Ninja on the blind bag. And a Sushi guy with legs perfect for Grand Admiral Thrawne!!!!!!!

Just now, J3D1-T said:

The Shark General has the perfect hair for a Gotham Penguin!!!!

I didn't even think of that! It really is perfect!

Just now, GentlemanJoker said:

I didn't even think of that! It really is perfect!

Yeah, I first saw the figure earlier (before leaks of minifgures) in a book and thought, "If only she was in a set, I need her hair for a Penguin custom", but now she's comes in a minifigure blind bag, I'm happy! :)

Guess the orange-haired girl really is Misako!

Love high schooler Lloyd with a hood, too. Saw a photo of that minifig in promotional art a few days ago and wondered how we would get it.

The chicken on Wu's cereal box has got to be referencing The Master.

I like the parts better than the whole on most of these.

High points thus far:

Female General

Them bowls

Sushi Chef

LEGO member of Loudness (the guitarist figure)

I cant wait to see that scarf in another color, and I really like that new hairpiece with the sticks in it. The shark minion in black is kind of disappointing, surprisingly enough.

Just now, TheBrickPal said:

Guess the orange-haired girl really is Misako!

Love high schooler Lloyd with a hood, too. Saw a photo of that minifig in promotional art a few days ago and wondered how we would get it.

The chicken on Wu's cereal box has got to be referencing The Master.

I love the high school versions of all of the ninjas, and I was really hoping for the hooded Lloyd too! I was thinking about the chicken as well.  

The black shark army general has one of the angriest LEGO face ever...

Also what is the no battery sign on the armour and fractals all over his body?? I'm intrigued. 

The whole Misako situation is confusing me, she looks too young!

Just now, makoy said:

The black shark army general has one of the angriest LEGO face ever...

Also what is the no battery sign on the armour and fractals all over his body?? I'm intrigued. 

I feel like when any of them run out of charge, they set on fire? TLG is becoming savage.

I'll be getting all of those figures except for the guitarist. I'm also second guessing whether or not I should get Zane's tank. Now that we have clearer images, I don't love it as much. But it will be cheaper than I anticipated.

Anyone else annoyed that TLBM didn't have a real human item as the main weapon. Given that TLM had the Kragle (Glue) and now TLNM has a Lazer Pointer as the weapon. I love that The Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon has all the ninjas unmasked + Garmadon, and Destiny's Bounty has all the ninjas masked + Wu

Just now, J3D1-T said:

The whole Misako situation is confusing me, she looks too young!

You're not alone!

I know she is voiced by Olivia Munn but maybe she had Lloyd when she's a teen or something....

My first impression is: BOOORING :sceptic:

Some useful new parts, a black fish, will probably get some of the more civilizes figs..
Hopefully some new animal mould in the next batch...

These minifigs look fantastic! But... is Sensei Wu any different than his minifig in the sets? Looks like we'll get Lloyd's Green Ninja suit as well.

Loving the scarf, bowl, and spoon. Shark Army General's my favorite so far.

I will probably get most of the sets (if not all), but I'm still hoping that a CMF comes with the Laser Pointer

Just now, npgcole said:

These minifigs look fantastic! But... is Sensei Wu any different than his minifig in the sets? Looks like we'll get Lloyd's Green Ninja suit as well.

Loving the scarf, bowl, and spoon. Shark Army General's my favorite so far.

Wu seems to have a different face.