Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

1 minute ago, Steinar said:

Zane's tank was up on toysrus.no with box image and set overview picture last night, but they removed it this morning. 

SO I only have a small box image. The laser is a trans blue six stud shooter. The canopy is like on Benny's or similar. Treads from USR.

Set name listed was: Ninjago 70616 Ice Tank

With this link you can still see the search entry: https://www.toysrus.no/search/?text=70616

*snip*

Angler fish is present so there goes it being in the CMF series. Also this brings more hope to those who want the female villain in the CMF which includes me. Cheers for the image btw.

That's nice. It does justice to the set in the movie for once. I'll get the bounty first. Then this- if it comes down to about £60. Minifigure choice is really sucky. Didn't think that toys r us would get 2 exclusives though. First the jelly fish vehicle and now this. Hopefully this isn't an exclusive in the UK. Just ninjago city left to be revealed now.

Edited by LegoShroom

39 minutes ago, Steinar said:

Zane's tank was up on toysrus.no with box image and set overview picture last night, but they removed it this morning. 

SO I only have a small box image. The laser is a trans blue six stud shooter. The canopy is like on Benny's or similar. Treads from USR.

With this link you can still see the search entry: https://www.toysrus.no/search/?text=70616

35320324505_72f2961676_o_d.jpg

Woah get set looks like it was taken straight out of the movie 

2 hours ago, Steinar said:

34933119680_ae6e2e688e_o_d.png

It looks like the smaller X Wing canopy utilized a lot in TLBM sets, but just in unprinted Trans-white.

I can't really tell if it has been scaled down from the cinematic version, but nonetheless it's not that bad.

Just now, Exetrius said:

@dimaks13 you're a hero! :wink::thumbup: More to come?

Sorry, that's not my find, I don't know.

Edited by dimaks13

Shows

70606 Spinjitzu Training
70607 Ninjago City Chase
70608 Master Falls
70609 Manta Ray Bomber
70611 Water Strider
70616 Ice Tank

2 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

Shows

70606 Spinjitzu Training
70607 Ninjago City Chase
70608 Master Falls
70609 Manta Ray Bomber
70611 Water Strider
70616 Ice Tank

Those pictures were taken from this thread. There was no need to post this. 

Disregard the last one. This one has:

70606 Spinjitzu Training
70607 Ninjago City Chase
70608 Master Falls
70609 Manta Ray Bomber
70611 Water Strider
70612 The Green Ninja Mech Dragon
70614 Lightning Jet
70615 Fire Mech
70616 Ice Tank
70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon
70618 Destiny's Bounty

Finally! Been waiting for official images for sooo long! Everything looks amazing, but due to budget constraints I will probably be limiting myself to the Destiny's Bounty, Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, Fire Mech, The Green Ninja Mech Dragon, Master Falls, and Ninjago City Chase. Also maybe Ninjago City. I guess I'll be spending a lot of money either way. :tongue:

Those sets look really awesome! Each of them look great and well detailed! Great job Lego!. 

Brickset listed on of those pod sets (like the Batman, Friends, and Nexo Knight ones) in their database: Kai's Dojo Pod.

And my, oh my do the sets look amazing.

Edited by Penkid11

34 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Brickset listed on of those pod sets (like the Batman, Friends, and Nexo Knight ones) in their database: Kai's Dojo Pod.

And my, oh my do the sets look amazing.

I'm assuming that this will include the training suit version of Kai because the Batman one had an exclusive figure so why put a wide release figure in a battle pod but we'll just have to wait and see

3 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

Disregard the last one. This one has:

70606 Spinjitzu Training
70607 Ninjago City Chase
70608 Master Falls
70609 Manta Ray Bomber
70611 Water Strider
70612 The Green Ninja Mech Dragon
70614 Lightning Jet
70615 Fire Mech
70616 Ice Tank
70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon
70618 Destiny's Bounty

Great! Now instead of looking at the static images conveniently posted in this thread, I can watch them in a video format where I get to pause if I want to look closer! 

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote videos

Finally officiall pictures! Well they only confirmed that I will be getting just 3 smaller sets and Lloyd's dragon. And maybe Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon(why did lego use Ultimate twice?) when I see a good discount.

All of these sets are incredible but the real crown jewel of the wave for me is that mech dragon! I absolutely love it and I'm glad it's pretty affordable compared to some of the other big sets. Soooo much beautiful sand green. :wub:

As I anticipated, i'm still set on getting that Ice Tank. It's build looks phenomenal and maybe even the most movie accurate. It is a little weird that Zane is the only ninja in there... I was expecting them to also throw Lloyd, Jay, or Nya in there as well... I'm not the biggest fan of having civilians taking precious minifigure slots... Also, I hope this set's variation of Zane is the one that has the factory-print style head piece + the hairpiece.

Edited by gamejutzu

I will just going to stare at them... pretty big wave and I would argue I don't care about the henchmen as they are not the star of the movies anyway. Bring on the Ninjas! 

I am warming up their 2-piece face masks.