Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

4 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMFES9j3H0c 

All credit goes to NinjaJayNuva 

The sets r cool imo and also I'm like seriously Lego the catalog that shows all the sets is out and a new trailer isn't out nor is an official press release for the sets :angry: 

Lego need to step up their game like seriously almost all the set pictures are out so are pictures of the minifigure so disappointed in Lego especially considering this is a full featured Lego movie  

But anyhow I'm pretty sure we may the next trailer next week based of the promoting of the previous two Lego movies 

I would disagree. I love how simple the designs are for the movie figs. We've gotten some really cluttered designs in the past like the deepstone suits and the ZX suits. I welcome the new look. I know LEGO knows what they're doing. 

It looks like there's gonna be 2 versions of Zane... One with double faces and the mask, and another with only one face, and the hairpiece (probably the set with his landmaster)

I've gotta say, I really like the version of Zane's headpiece we see in the poster. It's like someone gave him a spray paint job through those metal sheets with circles in them, like a half-finished factory print.

Henry civillian:

Angler fish and Crab baddies:

34809785470_be7c6a143b_z.jpg

35196469835_9556d7208a_z.jpg

I'm starting to have my doubts about the crab head being loose from the body armour, hopefully I'm wrong though...

Bleh. Still don't know whether I should Start investing in this 'theme' or just let it be. It would conflict with my Star Wars only collection, but these sets look so good. 

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I'm starting to have my doubts about the crab head being loose from the body armour, hopefully I'm wrong though...

What do you mean?

The shoulder armor is the same one the Angler Fish guy has

9 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I would disagree. I love how simple the designs are for the movie figs. We've gotten some really cluttered designs in the past like the deepstone suits and the ZX suits. I welcome the new look. I know LEGO knows what they're doing. 

I didn't say that I hated the designs I love them and the new sets I just don't like how little Lego is promoting this Lego movie when the sets release date and the movie release date is just right around the corner 

40 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

I didn't say that I hated the designs I love them and the new sets I just don't like how little Lego is promoting this Lego movie when the sets release date and the movie release date is just right around the corner 

Ahh, sorry for the missread. Should pick up at the end of the month. 3 months out is pretty typical promo time for a movie. (Not including Marvel or Disney Movies) And you better believe that it will be the star of the LEGO booth at SDCC.

9 minutes ago, Sunset550 said:

What does everyone think KoKo will look like?

I completely forgot about KoKo haha! Probably similar hair but new piece.

39 minutes ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

My guess is Koko will look like a gorilla.

Koko is supposed to be Lloyd's Mom so I'm going to assume otherwise 

18 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

Koko is supposed to be Lloyd's Mom so I'm going to assume otherwise 

Have you considered adoption?

Henry. Is his hairpiece new? Hope these hairpieces come out in other colour in the future.

Edited by Boogly22238

45 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

Have you considered adoption?

So Lloyd was adopted by a gorilla? It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

2 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

Henry. Is his hairpiece new? Hope these hairpieces come out in other colour in the future.

It's Larry the baristas hair, this is a lighter brown though. It has also come in black, blonde, and azure blue. 

I can't tell who is genuinely confused about Koko and who is just going along with the joke. :laugh:

Just now, Tragic Banjo said:

I can't tell who is genuinely confused about Koko and who is just going along with the joke. :laugh:

Lmao me either!

I think it actually make sense sense here. They're definitely going for a more traditional ninja look with these figure. The civilians appear to be the same. Shark army on the other hand. I'm unsure.

12 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

My guess is Koko will look like a gorilla.

man, this just came out of nowhere... but I'm also on the same page as these folks:

2 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Lmao me either!

As most minifigs voiced by actors have some resemblance to their characters, I would expect a minifig something closer to Olivia Munn rather than a gorilla that can do sign language?