Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

20 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Shame the arm printing seems to have vanished from these final designs. Seemed to be there on earlier pictures.

It's still on Lloyd but it is missing on Cole :( 

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There is arm printing on Cole :wink:

Ok so just a bad angle then. I thought it might be missing because usually the wrist printing will go about half way around so you see it on the top and bottom 

Found 3 box art of the Lego Ninjago Movie sets on the Hong Kong Toyrus page, can't link it here because it'll redirect you to somewhere else if you're not in Hong Kong. But here are the pictures 

PicsArt_05-20-10.41.48.jpg

4 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Found 3 box art of the Lego Ninjago Movie sets on the Hong Kong Toyrus page, can't link it here because it'll redirect you to somewhere else if you're not in Hong Kong. But here are the pictures 

PicsArt_05-20-10.41.48.jpg

Could you just send individual pictures. Way too blurry to see.

57 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

Could you just send individual pictures. Way too blurry to see.

The images are attached to a promotion image, and this is the clearest I can get, sorry.

16 minutes ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

The images are attached to a promotion image, and this is the clearest I can get, sorry.

Darn, oh well. Thanks for the pictures anyways :wink:

28 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Is it just me or is Lloyd legs shorter than everyone else? (They done look like the regular short legs to me.) 

I don't see it, so it must be you. :tongue: Play of the light or something. Compare the shoulder height of Emmet and Lloyd, they're the same.

10 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Is it just me or is Lloyd legs shorter than everyone else? (They done look like the regular short legs to me.) 

It appears to be that way because Lloyd's hip piece is green printed and continues the torso design, while the other 2 are a plain color. This makes the hip piece and the torso blend in, and it gives the appearance that the hip piece is black and somewhere in the legs, while it is actually integrated in the torso. It's not an illusion, it's good minifigure design.

All the other Ninjago outfits have the gi end below the hip piece. But this time it appears to end exactly at the hip.

Edited by gamejutzu

So have they all dropped arm printing? As they really looks rather cheap looking with the simplified designs and lacking the arm print.

54 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

So have they all dropped arm printing? As they really looks rather cheap looking with the simplified designs and lacking the arm print.

Lloyd definitely has arm printing in the above photo. Not sure whether the others do, or for that matter whether they're supposed to.

5 hours ago, Scarilian said:

From what I've seen Lloyd, Nya, and Cole all have arm printing only exception I think is the cole the the manta ray bomber set but that's just probably because it's at a bad angle but other than that cole has arm printing in every other set