Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

11 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

Incidentally, the site has the set numbers in the product specification for each set, so I've matched the set numbers and prices with the list of sets that was found a while ago:

70606 GA - €9.99

70607 TT - €19.99

70608 SA - €34.99

70609 MP - €34.99

70610 JS

70611 SC - €44.99

70612 LD - €54.99

70613 NW - €69.99

70614 JJ - €69.99

70615 KM - €79.99

70616 ZT

70617 BS - €109.99

70618 ?? - €169.99

70620 NC

Following up from my earlier post, there's a lot of large sets here, two of which are over 100 euros, with the rumored Ninjago City set possibly being a third set for that price bracket. On top of that, what we're assuming are the ninja's vehicles are all above 50 euros, so while this means that there's a good chance of them being sufficiently detailed and faithful to their on-screen counterparts, collecting them all is going to be quite expensive.

10 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

So the €169.99 is probably the destiny's bounty.

*Heavy Breathing*

Oh, it better be...

23 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

To those specualting Ninjago City is the $150+ set, Lego doesn't announce or give placeholders to any stores regarding D2C exclusives. If Ninjago City is a D2C, it's not on the list of blank pages and prices we just got.

Come to think of it, no store but Lego gets to sell the D2C sets. So this website won't ever list Ninjago City regardless if it exists or not (or is a D2C in the first place).

If Ninjago City does not exist or is a D2C and the retailer exclusive Shark set would not be listed... it would mean that we have an unidentified set somewhere in that list.

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

If Ninjago City does not exist or is a D2C and the retailer exclusive Shark set it would mean that we have an unidentified set somewhere in that list.

That would make sense seeing as, much like the Lego Batman Movie, there will most likely be three store exclusives in this first wave (again which excludes the possibility of a D2C set).

Edited by Penkid11

On 30/03/2017 at 11:33 PM, Penkid11 said:

That would make sense seeing as, much like the Lego Batman Movie, there will most likely be three store exclusives in this first wave (again which excludes the possibility of a D2C set).

Realised i missed part of my comment, so added it in.

On 29/03/2017 at 10:12 PM, JasonEffex said:

Incidentally, the site has the set numbers in the product specification for each set, so I've matched the set numbers and prices with the list of sets that was found a while ago

First, adding to the list with the other stuff;

1. 70606 GA - €9.99
  2. 70607 TT - €19.99
  3. 70608 SA - €34.99
  4. 70609 MP - €34.99
  5. 70610 JS
  6. 70611 SC - €44.99
  7. 70612 LD - €54.99
  8. 70613 NW - €69.99
  9. 70614 JJ - €69.99
  10. 70615 KM - €79.99
  11. 70616 ZT
  12. 70617 BS - €109.99
  13. 70618 ?? - €169.99
  14. 70620 NC
  15. Juniors Ninjago Movie set (Confirmed by Just2good)
  16. 71019 CMF Ninjago Movie Polybags

* Numbering of 70619 as the polybag was taken from Brickset, it may not be accurate, however it may explain the missing number in the sequence.
* The blue one's are likely retailer exclusives/D2C's given they do not match with any of the prices on the site.

Now to speculate on which retailer exclusives/D2C's they are;

- 70610 JS is probably the retail exclusive shark
- 70616 ZT is probably Zane's Tank and would likely be another retailer exclusive
- 70620 NC is potentially the rumoured Ninjago City and would'nt have a price match due to it being a D2C set

These would probably be the 'Ninja's vehicles, all kept within a fairly close price-range - and the most expensive listing would be for the Destiny's Bounty;
- 70611 Cole's
- 70612 Lloyd's
- 70613 Nya's
- 70614 Jay's
- 70615 Kai's
- 70616 Zane's
- 70618 would likely be the new Destiny's Bounty set

70606 and 70607 would be two non-vehicle small playsets, one being based off a Ninja training area.

As for anything else, unsure at the moment.

Edited by Scarilian

The first wave Shark is a mech, not the one from the trailer. Not sure if exclusive.

Edited by just2good

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

14. 70619 CMF Ninjago Movie                Polybags

* Numbering of 70619 as the polybag was taken from Brickset, it may not be accurate, however it may explain the missing number in the sequence.

70619 is not CMF, 71019 is CMF.

I thought Lego isn't doing the whole store exclusive with certain retailers anymore or something like that

Edited by J4ck

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

I thought Lego isn't doing the whole store exclusive with certain retailers anymore or something like that

No, they're just going back to stocking those retailer exclusives at Lego stores as well (like they had done prior to last year).

On 31 March 2017 at 1:49 PM, Lyichir said:

No, they're just going back to stocking those retailer exclusives at Lego stores as well (like they had done prior to last year).

Ohhh I remember now, yes that's right. The CMF is what I'm most excited for, I sure do hope sown of the generic villains end up in the CMF Series...

it's about time to have those tassel part in gold. :grin: can't wait for the reveal of other ninjas.

There's a new LEGO Ninjago Movie BrickFilm contest on Rebrick, and one of the prizes listed is "One exclusive LEGO Ninjago mystery set valued at $300 USD – to be revealed at a later date". So this basically confirms that there will be a Ninjago D2C set, and it'll be BIG — $300 is decidedly higher than the cost of either the Temple of Airjitzu or Metalbeard's Sea Cow.

There's also this image in the prizes section, which I believe to be new.

31 minutes ago, Aanchir said:

There's a new LEGO Ninjago Movie BrickFilm contest on Rebrick, and one of the prizes listed is "One exclusive LEGO Ninjago mystery set valued at $300 USD – to be revealed at a later date". So this basically confirms that there will be a Ninjago D2C set, and it'll be BIG — $300 is decidedly higher than the cost of either the Temple of Airjitzu or Metalbeard's Sea Cow.

There's also this image in the prizes section, which I believe to be new.

This really excites me - I wonder if it will be the Bounty or a temple...

Damn it. I really wanted to enter but I'm super bogged down with work this month. Also, its' a little weird that the competition is up despite the fact that we've yet to see a single set.

Edit; I stand corrected.

Edited by LegoShroom

35 minutes ago, legozebra said:

This really excites me - I wonder if it will be the Bounty or a temple...

The Bounty was shown at Toy Fair alongside all the other sets, so it's probably not D2C. I think that the rumors are that this will be a Ninjago City scene of some kind; not 100% sure though.