Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

The 'spacesuits' seem cool (although no Clay?), I'll probably get one. The sets names don't seem all that interesting to me, but I'll wait for pictures to decide if I get any.

We could get earth monsters in the spring and sea monsters in the summer. The theme gets like 30 sets a year so I wouldn't worry.

Also I really think, Jestros monstrous monster vehicle should be the official name.

Seems odd to me that Jestro gets the biggest set for two waves in a row, don't we need a big knight fortress? Maybe the Fortrex is really popular and they want to just keep it on the shelves a while longer.

The Nexo Knight's aren't going to Space.

Take a look at this map:

Nexo-Knights-Kingdom-of-Knighton-Map.jpg

It doesn't say it directly on there but the region in the top right is called Rockland. Note the ruined structures. Ruina, anyone? I also suspect the Triple-Rocker lives in a mountain rather than Space.

In conclusion, they're Rock Monsters.

I think what they meant by space is that the outfits just look really sci-fi. Not space-space.

@Scj, do you confirm that the suits will use the Mixeks/CCBS system, Exo-Force, the Ultimates, or whatever?

Sorry, double post.

Edited by Chimaninja454

Well if they are not going in space.Lego you are a monster.

Anyway,I hope the rock monsters look good.

Maybe we will get desert monsters and ice monsters(or is that region were live the sea monsters)

Edited by LegoRomania

Here's a list of Nexo Knights sets for next year:

They now all have big spacesuits

70363 Action Macy

70364 Action Aaron

70365 Action Axl

70366 Action Lance

70347 bike from the Kings soldiers 9.99

70348 lances cruiser 19.99

70349 ruinas vehicle 19.99

70351 Clays blaster-jet 49.99

70352 Jestros monstrous monster.vehicle 99.99

Triple-Rocker 32,99 this is an stone eating monster

What do you guys think? Action could be ultimates or a whole new concept! It sounds very interesting!

Source: Sir Von Lego

Well, the last Nexo Knight number was 70339, so if the numbers are correct, there's probaby 70340 to 70346 missing in this list. Those might be summer-wave numbers, or store exclusives, as well. One of them might be the Triple-Rocker (or that's 70350).

I think the Action Knights, will replace the Ultimate Knights.

I think what they meant by space is that the outfits just look really sci-fi. Not space-space.

Also, might be hazmat-like, to fight venomous monsters? Or so withstand the lava heat maybe? I think it was rockland where i first encountered the scorpion-like creatures (in the Merlok 2.0 app). Probably desertland btw...

Lance's Cruiser and Clay's Blaster Jet, could be spaceships, could also be just a car and plane.

Edited by NotMegalodon

Just what I was thinking. They could be underwater gear which would explain why they look like space suits. That would give us sea monsters.

Also, might be hazmat-like, to fight venomous monsters? Or so withstand the lava heat maybe? I think it was rockland where i first encountered the scorpion-like creatures (in the Merlok 2.0 app). Probably desertland btw...

More likely to be this.

This wave doesn't sound as interesting as I hoped. Names of a sets are pretty generic and uninspiring, and while I didn't love 2016 line I thought it was good for a new theme. I was hoping for new water, forest based villains as Book of Monster led many of us to believe. But the final decision will be made after pictures of sets are revealed.

I love space... wanted to be an astronaut as a kid. However, I have little to no desire in space sets. The forest/sea figs from the book look absolutely incredible. If they ever do come to fruition and look even close to those designs then they'll be some of the best figs ever made. That map is promising. There are SO many evil factions they can make from the different geographic regions... ice people, sand/desert people, rock/mountain people, etc. I do not like any of the Nexo Knight good guys but absolutely love all the bad guys. Keep em coming and keep them on land/water... LOL

Well,I just hope that the sets are good.Anyway all sounds good.Better than 2016.

I hope we will get more info soon.

Edited by LegoRomania

Noooooo! No forest monsters?

Oh well, these still sound pretty good. I'm betting they'll have rocky molds like Ash Attacker's helmet then.

Triple Rocker sounds like another Infernox set..(which is good)

Perhaps it is more a kind of very strong and big castle torso (like Axl had) and no space suits. It's a mix perhaps.

None of these swamp monsters, but the minifigs were not final. The vehicles didn't make sense with swamp anyway...

Can you possibly describe the sets if you've seen them? None of the names really give anything away so far.

To be honest, the rock villains don't sound as good as forest or sea monsters. Those sound original. Rock monsters sounds like Nexo Power Miners.

To be honest, the rock villains don't sound as good as forest or sea monsters. Those sound original. Rock monsters sounds like Nexo Power Miners.

That was what I was thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if they reuse some the PM rock monsters here

Edited by Robert8

PM Rock monsters already exist canonically as a manifestation of the Book of Deception, actually.

Sounds like a downgrade if from Lava monsters they are going for rock elemental monsters... I mean lava monsters are already a hybrid of fire and rock elemental powers so I was really looking forward to sea creatures...

Sounds like a downgrade if from Lava monsters they are going for rock elemental monsters... I mean lava monsters are already a hybrid of fire and rock elemental powers so I was really looking forward to sea creatures...

I agree. Rock monsters seem bland by comparison.