Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

32 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Harpies interest me...stone Clay not so much. Although I like the trans light blue. 

Harpies in general interest me.  Stone Harpies, not so much.  Stone Clay is kind of a cool concept, though.

The harpies look great and I really like the design of stone Clay.  Cant wait for the summer sets. 

Does the harpies wings work like the the S15 Winged Warrior's? 

Other than that, I'll take LEGO's word that those are harpies, because they look just like female gargoyles

The Summer Nexo Knights sets (along with a bunch of other stuff) are starting to trickle into stores around where I live, though their availability is strangely sporadic. My friend saw Aaron's Rock Climber in his local Smyths toystore while in my own local Smyths I was able to find Axl's Rumble Maker and The Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction and I can say the UK prices are relatively reasonable (£29.99 for the Rumble Maker and £59.99 for the Stone Colossus, and I think my friend said the Rock Climber was also £59.99). And in a supermarket I was able to find Macy's Bot Drop Dragon for £12.99. I bought the Bot Drop Dragon and built it last night, to be honest it's nothing terribly special. I was hoping that the bot drop function would have actually been a function rather than it just being the bot on a jetpack clipped to the dragon's belly which is difficult to remove without breaking. It's fairly similar to the Ninjago Cole's Dragon but it is a little bit bigger. but at the same time far less poseable. If anyone wants, I can take some pictures of it.

I haven't spotted The Heligoyle or Knighton Castle "in the wild" yet but if anybody in the UK has managed to find either, I'd be curious to find out their UK prices, though I fear Knighton Castle might be something ridiculous like £130... :sick:

Knighton Castle is £109.99 in U.K., it's in Smyths now...

...and it's glorious. Terrific display piece and loaded with play features (shuttle fits 5 figures!)

The whole wave is excellent (oh, the Rock Climber is £49.99)

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

3 hours ago, Whatajoke said:

Custom??

Certainly not! It comes in the Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction set. :sweet:

2 hours ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Knighton Castle is £109.99 in U.K., it's in Smyths now...

...and it's glorious. Terrific display piece and loaded with play features (shuttle fits 5 figures!)

The whole wave is excellent (oh, the Rock Climber is £49.99)

I'm actually pleasantly surprised it's the same price as Jestro's Volcano Lair (ignoring the fact that the RRP of that was £99.99 last year), especially since Knighton Castle has more pieces and appears to be bigger than Jestro's Volcano Lair. Still, will probably wait for a significant discount on it. And the Rock Climber is £49.99? That's a steal :grin:

Do you know how much The Heligoyle will be in the UK? I'm guessing it might be the same price as Axl's Rumble Maker, but now I'm hoping it might actually be cheaper.

1 hour ago, TheOneVeyronian said:

I'm actually pleasantly surprised it's the same price as Jestro's Volcano Lair (ignoring the fact that the RRP of that was £99.99 last year), especially since Knighton Castle has more pieces and appears to be bigger than Jestro's Volcano Lair. Still, will probably wait for a significant discount on it. And the Rock Climber is £49.99? That's a steal :grin:

Do you know how much The Heligoyle will be in the UK? I'm guessing it might be the same price as Axl's Rumble Maker, but now I'm hoping it might actually be cheaper.

Heligoyle is £29.99, only set I didn't get... I like the set, but that did feel a bit expensive. I do want that exclusive figure in that set so I'll crack eventually...

I've lost most interest in this wave. I'll be getting Macy's dragon for the battle suit combo, and maybe the rumble maker? Maybe. 

At this point i'm only certain of getting Axl's Rumble Maker and Aaron's Rock Climber. I might get The Stone Colussus Of Ultimate Destruction. Not sure though. With the RRP, i might just get a few other (cheaper) sets instead - not Nexo Knights.

19 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Certainly not! It comes in the Stone Colossus of Ultimate Destruction set. :sweet:

So awesome 

3 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

The most interesting thing is it has some pieces in unique colors!

I'd wait for the actual release before necessarily assuming that that'll be the case... it almost looks like the picture itself is just oversaturated (note the bluish tint on even the black parts, or the dark color of the lightning pieces). It would not surprise me if the parts which look Dark Azur in that picture are just Medium Blue, or if the parts that look Sand Blue turn out to just be Dark Stone Grey.

Next Knights Cards!  I'm wanting to get a complete set in English.  Anyone have any idea on how someone in the US can find them?  All the Ebay options are in German.  Has anyone found them in the US?

Another Gargoyle, but this one has the short legs:

9200000075267293.jpg

On 2017-5-24 at 1:19 PM, Lordofdragonss said:

The most interesting thing is it has some pieces in unique colors!

-snip-

I think you are right, interesting. Now that I look at the image again, I notice those lightning rods on the back, which add an extra load of fun to its already playful appearance. The only thing still missing is a pair of silly, excited googly eye 1x1's. :laugh: 

Isn't that because of the fact that the US get the sets in August instead of June? They also don't feature the Ninjago Movie (only Ninjago). If I recall correctly the EU catalog that was leaked did have the Nexo Knight sets. 

16 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/6e9fzn/nexo_knights_cancelled_summer_2017_nexo_knight/

I'm not so familiar with these catalogues, so I'm interested to hear your opinions on what this may (or may not) imply.

This doesn't imply that the summer wave is cancelled (Those sets are coming out in August here) but I believe the total lack of coverage means that the theme could be on its way out.