Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

9 minutes ago, Vorkosigan said:

I don't think I've seen this set posted here:

http://cache.lego.com/r/dynamic/is/image/LEGO/70358?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=4000&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png-alpha

Not a big fan but the squire bot is hilarious. 

Wow! Thanks for the image man. I like the set, it's really good. The electric monster, the squire bot hat, and the builds are all well done.

The tile on the squire bot is great.  The set is ok I like the rock monster and there are some good parts. 

Aaron is Nexo Knights' Jay.
Soon we will have our army... :tongue:

I really like the looks of that set. The Stone Destroyer itself is pretty cool, as is the Rock Monster. But let's be real here, the only reason to get this set is the Forestman Squirebot.

Edited by Penkid11

8 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Wait does the rock monster in that set reuse the printed eye piece from the mighty micros batman vs catwoman?

Yeah, nice catch!

Hmm. I think City (some sets), Friends and this theme have the best price/part/build/figs ratio of the first wave of 2017. When I look at the Dutch S@H prices (and those are always €5-10 higher than UK/GER) it's very reasonable compared to other themes. I know I know, licensed themes cost more etc. but still. 

BTW. prices here are:

70347 - €10 (9)
70348 - €20 (18)
70349 - €20 (18)
70350 - €35 (32)
70351 - €50 (45)
70352 - €110 (100)
70359 - €27 (25)

Retailers will probably use the prices in the ( ). 

18 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Hmm. I think City (some sets), Friends and this theme have the best price/part/build/figs ratio of the first wave of 2017. When I look at the Dutch S@H prices (and those are always €5-10 higher than UK/GER) it's very reasonable compared to other themes. I know I know, licensed themes cost more etc. but still. 

BTW. prices here are:

70347 - €10 (9)
70348 - €20 (18)
70349 - €20 (18)
70350 - €35 (32)
70351 - €50 (45)
70352 - €110 (100)
70359 - €27 (25)

Retailers will probably use the prices in the ( ). 

Yeah, the online retailers will. Bart Smit and Intertoys will probably add 1 or 2 euro's to each MSRP. Maybe 5 (or 9!) to 70352. This way they can easily give 10 or 15% discount without actually losing 10 to 15%. Rascals.  

That forestman squire bot is just wow! I almost didn't believe it at first.

Also looks like it reuses the printed game piece Ava has in the Merlok's Library set for controls.

29 minutes ago, NotMegalodon said:

Yeah, the online retailers will. Bart Smit and Intertoys will probably add 1 or 2 euro's to each MSRP. Maybe 5 (or 9!) to 70352. This way they can easily give 10 or 15% discount without actually losing 10 to 15%. Rascals.  

Never buy from stores like that ;p 

Really liking Aaron's new vehicle. Another compact set with some cool features in it. Another one to add to the wish list of to gets.

I can kind of see Aaron's fox shield in the build particularly if you were able to look at it head on. Does this confirm that all the builds this go around will be based around each character's insignia?

Lego store calendar for January has a Nexo Knights promotion. Brick fan website has it up. Free with any Nexo Knight purchase. 

Edited by OC_Architect

21 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

:iamded_lol:I swear, sets with Aaron in them always come through. 

Another (another?) definite buy for me. That's quite a unique golem as well. 

My thoughts exactly! All of the sets he is in have been first-day buys for me - not just because of the character, but the builds are great too.