Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

71344-1.jpg?201609190516

Forgive me for straying off-topic here, but can we have a moment to apreciate this wacky Nexo-Castle-Batman? *huh*:sweet:

The sets remind me so much of Power Miners.

The Titanium Command Rig!

That's what the set reminds me of.

Hope it has some sort of cool function interwoven in that rather large looking chassis the Triple Rocker has.

CM4Sci, is it ice themed? From the blue in your drawings... :look:

No, they're rock monsters. Rock rock rock.

While I'm intrigued by the lightning rock gargoyles, overall this new wave looks like the colors are too extreme for me. I'm also already getting burned out on wacky vehicles. Can we get more than one decent building per year out of Nexo Knights?

you guys could hide an elephant behind a needle, cant find these things,

They're hard to come by, but you'll find them if you're 4chan-ate.

:wink:

They're hard to come by, but you'll find them if you're 4chan-ate.

:wink:

Alternately, if you don't want to visit the hellhole above hellholes, there's a certain site about picking bricks you could visit which has all of the leaks.

Just saw CM4Sci's drawing on Brickpicker yesterday. Clay's jet looks.... pretty weird for me. And the colors is pretty weird and too extreme for me. Still need to see the real pictures to judge the sets properly.

I sure hope we get new minions. Purple scurriers?

Nope. This time it's block.. things. Some are round, some are blocks, some are (what appear to be) books. The others are just certain rock people and shorter rock people, some have wings, some have giant fists, some are golems, etc

Only been able to see a couple of the drawings but have liked what I have been able to see and only ramps up the anticipation for the actual images of these. NYCC was the first photos last year? Will we see photos of actual sets coming out of NYCC or around then?

Only been able to see a couple of the drawings but have liked what I have been able to see and only ramps up the anticipation for the actual images of these. NYCC was the first photos last year? Will we see photos of actual sets coming out of NYCC or around then?

I think The LEGO Batman Movie will get the spotlight in NYCC

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 6:10 PM, Robert8 said:

I think The LEGO Batman Movie will get the spotlight in NYCC

Oh yea - bummer, although I am excited to see some of those sets. What would be the next outlet for seeing these sets? Would it be retailer sites?