Good job as always mate :classic:

I prefer the looks of the front of this Scania over your last one, and it doesn't rely on stickers to resemble one. This has turned out well and I can't wait to see the video :thumbup:

Great looking truck! I too look forward to the video :thumbup:

That front end looks heavy!

Edited by Boulderer

Epic, very nice crane truck, I like the motor in the boom, but how limited is the crane turn-table rotation due to the wiring? What are all the other functions?

Very good looking model.

But I have never seen a truck with a crane and a tailgate together on on truck.

Don't get it.

Love the crane though

As others said, awesome looking, yet functional truck. I do notice the cab seems to bend forward under its own weight, you might reinforce the front part of the chassis. Talking about chassis can we have some pictures of it?

Lovely MOC! I'd love to see the underside. I have one problem with your MOCs... You REALLY need to add hubcaps to the wheels. I'd make them just that little bit more believable.

You might also want to think about inverting the front wheels to give them more space, but in doing so you'd have to increase the size of the beams between them. Just a suggestion

Really nice moc and very realistic as i've seen several of these during my times in HK. Are these two tires max payload or more possible? How about outriggers - are those stabile enough to support proberly?

I really like this truck! You build some great stuff. Although I don't have a 42043 Arocs, I would rather build your truck than the Arocs (if instructions were available). Personally I prefer PF over pneumatics because it is easier to remotely operate.

This is great. I love the 10 wheel setup, and the white looks great. Great work on the crane, and the lift on the back is perfect.

Looks absolutely stunning dude , I love the Cab especially it just looks perfect ,

although am I right in saying it looks a little bit rear heavy . I never noticed the similarity's between the Scania and Saab logo :classic:

Awesome, very cool moc. Instructions you plan to do?

Could you show how did you build this working platform? Something like an instruction, please?