CM4Sci

IDEAS 21305 Maze

It's a great set and I love that it's being made. I just think $70 is a bit steep. Wall-E was well worth that price tag but this I think needs to be more like $50.

Edit: Then again, I think it may also depend on how many themes are included with this, Minifigures, ect.

Edited by Tech Artist

Apparently the set is being guarded by a woman at the fair and no pictures are allowed. Someone should be able to manage to snag a picture.

I'm imagining a random visitor to the fair just playing with it and not letting anyone else play with it or take pictures.

That's not cool, lady.

Apparently the set is being guarded by a woman at the fair and no pictures are allowed. Someone should be able to manage to snag a picture.

someone will distract her then someone else will take the pictures

someone will distract her then someone else will take the pictures

I'll throw a baseball at her huge butt, then when she looks at me angrily, I'll point at a pile of stuffed koalas and say "Look! Stuffed Koalas!" Which she'll think is really cool, so she'll go play with them. Then I'll make sure she doesn't stop playing with them until you've taken the picture, and the entire set.

Sound like a plan?

Sometimes I don't understand TLG. It takes them a year to announce an Ideas set, after they unveil it's becoming one, that's really not cool. And on top of that they have it somewhere at NYTF but noone is allowed to take pictures of it, even see it???

Edited by Emmi

Ok, well i don't necessarily have to see it, but someone could possibly describe if it has any cool pieces and colors.

It looks almost identical to the original submission, so don't worry, you're not missing out on much. I'm personally much more excited to see a video, since this is more about function than appearance.

It looks almost identical to the original submission, so don't worry, you're not missing out on much. I'm personally much more excited to see a video, since this is more about function than appearance.

Care to share photos? ;)

Found this on facebook. I assume it's the same one

12744079_1203684302979099_7492670288495808398_n.jpg?oh=00315f63c3d37ee85142c81c95644427&oe=572BD21A

Edited by Robert8

I knew it would have that bushing!

It seems weird that they would leave all the Technic parts exposed at the bottom though.

The April store calendar just appeared, and not only gives us our second look at the final maze (the first in its entirety), but also indicates there'll be in-store competitions with it! Apparently, people who get the balls through the maze fastest will actually win... something. Will they just give away a free copy of the set at each store? That would be... a-maze-ing, but frankly a little more generous than I'd expect. Store credit? A poster of the box art? A limited-edition Maze add-on polybag containing three extra balls?

The April store calendar just appeared, and not only gives us our second look at the final maze (the first in its entirety), but also indicates there'll be in-store competitions with it! Apparently, people who get the balls through the maze fastest will actually win... something. Will they just give away a free copy of the set at each store? That would be... a-maze-ing, but frankly a little more generous than I'd expect. Store credit? A poster of the box art? A limited-edition Maze add-on polybag containing three extra balls?

Are they gbc sized balls? That's all I need to know

Dang, that's probably the coolest MMB so far.

Oh, and the Maze, yeah it looks cool I guess.

I'd also say expect a reveal tomorrow.

Edited by CM4Sci

Looks great, but didn't someone say it doesn't use technic elements but regular bricks for the walls? I hoped for that because the technic elements really don't look that appealing :grin: But other than that great set, can't wait for the reveal today.

They certainly look like they could be unprinted basketballs.

Yes, we shall see the official reveal later today. I can't wait, I just wish TLG would have used some tiles on top of the Technic elements, would look a lot better.