brickbink

[MOC] New York Soho street

Hello to all,

This is my first post here. I've been building for the last two years now, but never came round to properly edit my photos, but now I finally have.

This is a New York street in SoHo with cast-iron buildings and a corner cafe.

I hope you like it!

ny1.jpg

some more photo on brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=562265

and bigger on flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/139487014@N06/albums/72157663423190430

Welcome, this is great! You nailed the cast iron facades and that billboard design is really cool. Very nice looking NYC street, hope to see more in the future!

Hi all, having been to the "Big Apple" some years ago (before many of you were born), I remember wheen SoHo was being gentrified and a popular tourist destination because of the shopping.

It's Superb! (I lived in NY for 20+ years.)

... I could swear I've seen those buildings too, but I can't place it. Was that near Seventh Ave & 17th Street, or was that near Canal Street?

Really well done - I've never had a MOC give me flashbacks like that.

Thanks everyone for all the kind compliments!

It's Superb! (I lived in NY for 20+ years.)

... I could swear I've seen those buildings too, but I can't place it. Was that near Seventh Ave & 17th Street, or was that near Canal Street?

Really well done - I've never had a MOC give me flashbacks like that.

It's more near Canal street, I think in Mercer street or Greene street, but I can't remember where exactly.

Quite different architecture from my 3 houses, but they do look great! :-)

Edited by cimddwc

Ah, additionally to what all the other friends have said about the MOC you did a great job in cleaning and presenting the picture. Must have been a lot of work.

Is there some interior in your houses as well? Would love to see the backsides... :pir-cry_happy:

Keep bricking and posting! I certainly share the hope to see more of you here soon :wink:

Edited by Loves Houses

On 2016-02-09 at 8:08 AM, brickbink said:

Thanks everyone for all the kind compliments!

It's more near Canal street, I think in Mercer street or Greene street, but I can't remember where exactly.

Brickbink: Your buildings are amazing. I love them, very realistic looking. Keep up the good work :thumbup: I´m really looking forward to see your next NY buildings. 

I think the adress of the grey building is 28 Greene Street in SoHo New york :wink: