It took me a while, but now I realize how it works. That's very ingenious! Doesn't it create friction when the bracket that holds the differential wants to tilt up/down? Or is the natural play sufficient to account for that?

By the way: sorry for giving you such a hard time for the dimensions. I really think your models are of excellent technical quality, I just felt a bit disappointed about the dimension thing. I hope you can understand my point of view also.

The bracket with the differential can tilt in any direction, up down left right, even sideways (but thats restricted). So there is no friction in the drive axle, unless you want to drive it with a lot of torque, than it becomes a different story. But the model was deisgned prirmarily for fake piston engine and now some heavy duty torque-twisting crawling.

No problem about dimensions, everyone has its own look and opinion of the world. if we would all think, act and do the same, the world would be a really boring place.

Edited by Zblj

if we would all think, act and do the same, the world would be a really boring place.

Amen