I love the travelling fairground sets so much, after the release of the fixed ferris wheel last year, (I'm so undecided whether to get that one). I'm very much hoping Lego come out with a travelling fairground set again this year, and a design like yours would be ideal. I like the simple but effective mechnanics you have built into this set.

Paul

This look quite interesting. Off to see it on Lego Idea.

Edited by jjava

This look quite interesting. Off to see it on Lego Idea.

Yes please it is on Lego Idea. Please check it out and give me a great support!

Amazing work with the vertical movement of the cabins..! Lovely moc and great execution. Would love to see this with PF. :wink:

Now that's great! I'd love this as an addition to the ferris wheel and the mixer.

The turning mechanism looks solid, and the motions are very fluent.

I also like the idea of being able to use other carts. Micro fighters are a lovely idea!

If I might suggest a slight improvement, in my opinion: The black joint pieces, rods and axles look a bit out of place, compared to the white and colourful rest of the construction.

Maybe it would be an idea to use lighter colours, where possible, like white/lbg and a blue/yellow/red combination?

It probably will not reach 10,000 votes (alas), in which case I hope you will put up the instructions for this one. I'd love to build it.

Keep clicking those brick together!

Supported on Ideas. :classic:

About how many pieces?

It is about 1000, also similar to Mixer!

Now that's great! I'd love this as an addition to the ferris wheel and the mixer.

The turning mechanism looks solid, and the motions are very fluent.

I also like the idea of being able to use other carts. Micro fighters are a lovely idea!

If I might suggest a slight improvement, in my opinion: The black joint pieces, rods and axles look a bit out of place, compared to the white and colourful rest of the construction.

Maybe it would be an idea to use lighter colours, where possible, like white/lbg and a blue/yellow/red combination?

It probably will not reach 10,000 votes (alas), in which case I hope you will put up the instructions for this one. I'd love to build it.

Keep clicking those brick together!

Sure I can reveal the instruction after. But I plan to modify a bit the little planes design. First the orange wedge plate is really hard to collect from open market. The plane head (wedge plate 4x4) has very limited choose of colour.

This knocks my socks off. Not only does it look incredible on it's own, but it matches the aesthetic of existing fairground sets, which is no small feat. Much love!

This knocks my socks off. Not only does it look incredible on it's own, but it matches the aesthetic of existing fairground sets, which is no small feat. Much love!

Really appreciated!

Hi,

Awesome moc,me and my son love this.

We supported you,on lego ideas.

My son asked If I could build this for our fairground.

When are you able to post instructions?

Many thanks

Hi,

Awesome moc,me and my son love this.

We supported you,on lego ideas.

My son asked If I could build this for our fairground.

When are you able to post instructions?

Many thanks

ok~~ just give me some time to modify it a bit for common bricks friendly! :wink:

You have my support! I hope you reach your goal and IDEAS gives it a chance. The mixer is supposed to be retiring later this year for next years release so this would be a good MOC to build to fill this years gap

Looking forward to seeing the instructions. I am not very technic savvy like yourself and your ride functions like the real thing, even the rotating Octopus head that is offcenter. (I always wondered why it was off center, now I know lol

Do you have any plans to make more rides in the future? You are very talented!

Good Luck!

I like this so very much more than the ferris wheel which I felt like was too big at scale and didn't fit in nicely with the theme of the mixer at all.

Wonderful model with all the bright colors and lights making it obvious that it's a fairground ride :thumbup: Plus the function works so well!

Still keep going back to this beauty, hoping for an update on instructions etc. Might be able to reverse engineer it, but it's so perfect, I don't want to miss a thing :)