Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickBuilder14

[deleted]

Having made one myself, I must say, stunning work ! Love the front, the headlights and the whole area around them is spot on ! One small comment/recommendation I have though, the only part that kind of sticks out and doesn't resemble the game model too much is that "3942" part you used as an afterburner . But other than that , amazing job man , great representation of a great Batmobile :thumbup:

Wow! Really nice batmobile! It has a high level of details despites the scale! I really enjoy this kind of vehicules in that scale. I have to admit I would prefer the minifig to fit in the cockpit but that means no "glass" to the windscreen.

Wow! Really nice batmobile! It has a high level of details despites the scale! I really enjoy this kind of vehicules in that scale. I have to admit I would prefer the minifig to fit in the cockpit but that means no "glass" to the windscreen.

It can be modified to fit Batman:

Edited by mqbui1

Hey would it be possible to get instructions for your batmibile final version. I know that's a lot to ask but I have had a hard time trying to build it myself.

Amazing model man! But, how did you manage to fit Batman in? I built this and I can't get him in no matter how hard I try!

Very nice! It's also cool how Batman can fit in as well. I never expected it to be of scale in that sense...