Looks to be ordinary Orange colour, which isn't bad.

omg i need it! I can't wait :(

The Orange looks a bit different, could be because of the heavy editing in the image.

So the livery will be orange, its also noticable in the Video.

Btw made the math :blush: "in 911 hours" (less now) means "almost in 38 days", which would be 1st of June.

Looks like real lights??

Except for the parts shown at the end, it's an actual real life Porsche 911 GT3 RS in the video. So what it will feature in terms of lights is anybody's guess.

Edited by Appie

Looks like real lights??

Because in video is real car.

Printed pieces, well that would be unexpected but welcome.Only printed pieces can justify this price point.

Because in video is real car.

Printed pieces, well that would be unexpected but welcome.Only printed pieces can justify this price point.

What?! So it could have amazing new parts and functionality and awesome looks but all of that stuff is meaningless if it doesn't have printed pieces? Printed pieces aren't even any good for MOCers.

Oh, cool, revealed today! Hope it looks really cool, even though I'm not into Technic.

What?! So it could have amazing new parts and functionality and awesome looks but all of that stuff is meaningless if it doesn't have printed pieces? Printed pieces aren't even any good for MOCers.

These pieces will be common in few years, also what else can justify 4 kilo of plastic with price 300 euro?For me its printed pieces because I hate stickers , pneumatics and electric parts.

These pieces will be common in few years, also what else can justify 4 kilo of plastic with price 300 euro?For me its printed pieces because I hate stickers , pneumatics and electric parts.

:thumbup: Ye, I hate stickers too, pneumatics and electric parts ... it just doesn't work good, we have seen that often enough in the past now. Thank god it's printed pieces ... well so far at least we have confirmation that the steering wheel has a printed Porsche logo on it :wink:

Or, the seats could be orange. All we have from the video is a release date. And that somewhere is an orange bent lift arm.

Printed logos, so that'd mean another couple of printed pieces to come? What else would warrant printing?

I think the June store calendar should be only a few days, maybe only a few hours? away from being uploaded/found ... that's where it should get even more interesting :grin:

Also does everyone agree with me when I say the steering wheel has the Porsche logo printed or is it a sticker? I'm very confident it's a print, as I said before at this price point I'd not allow stickers, hopefully Lego has chosen the same route with this Ultimate Technic set.

Edited by Emmi

Besides the logo imprinted i only could see a orange plate printed with the 911 GT3 RS Writing on it to come. The real car does not have a very complex livery so why would there be printed pieces/sticker? And even if, there won't be a load of it.

Because parts from the 8880 became available in later sets as well? Oh wait... they didn't.

Not saying the Porsche will follow the same principle, but I don't expect to see the rims and wheelarch panels on another model any time soon. Not until the next supercar at least.

And I agree with AlphaX, what other printed parts should this car have compared to the real life model? The badge on the hood and the steering wheel? That's about it, the rest is either orange or black on the real model.

8626f7e4a1aeceb466640e91526d58f5.jpg

Edited by Appie

I would be annoyed if the wheels had a printed emblem on them because they are great wheels and could only be used for porsche cars, and that's not in the Lego spirit. Same with all other parts though I don't mind a printed little round tile of which there are many and it's a nice touch. But rare parts like the wheels and arches should be entirely print free.

The arches of the real model have no logo's, so I doubt the Lego version will. As for the rims, if anything it will be a tile and it wouldn't be a Porsche logo, because the real model has "RS" on them. Which germans slap on everything meant for "Rennsport", or in English: racing.

Porsche_911_GT3_RS_2016.jpg

I expect the rims to have an RS printed round piece / same as used for the steering wheel on it which you can attach somehow and easily take off if you want to use the rims for your own MOC.