Sign in to follow this  
Commander Faie

In the second half of 08'

In the second half (like how there is winter-spring sets, end of spring to winter sets) what are some idea of what they could be or do we have any info or leads?

I think some clone wars sets would be awesome! *yoda*

Hopefully more Indy, if there are any other notable scenes to make. ;-) TLC can always go with star wars. It's a great theme, with lots of possibilities and new minifigures. I like the theme, but I'm getting sick of it frankly. ;-)

TLC really needs to make their own themes. Speaking on behalf of everyone "WE WANT PIRATES!"

'Come on, LEGO! I take requests for MOCs, you need to take more requests for your sets! ;-)

There is a second wave of Indy based on the fourth movie. I would guess that there is a large set about the same size as King's castle Seige being released later as part of the castle theme, maybe a Troll Fortress?

There is the Cafe Corner extension green grocer too, don't forget. And i think there was a "very special castle item" coming at the end of the year too. Oh, and Batman I'd expect as well ;-)

I reckon that what we have seen so far is definitely the bulk of next years items, but not all.

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

I thought it was confimed that the SW clone wars sets would be kinda like its own mini line (like the initial Ep. II and III sets)?

8-| DP8

Hopefully more Indy, if there are any other notable scenes to make. ;-) TLC can always go with star wars. It's a great theme, with lots of possibilities and new minifigures. I like the theme, but I'm getting sick of it frankly. ;-)

TLC really needs to make their own themes. Speaking on behalf of everyone "WE WANT PIRATES!"

'Come on, LEGO! I take requests for MOCs, you need to take more requests for your sets! ;-)

*y* That idea is lovely considering I wasn't even born when pirate lego was released and I've loved to look at them ever since.

id say a blockade runner would be on the list and dont forget gg and the death star play set

when and what station is clone wars going to be on?

Do you think that the RBR will be released next year?

On the one hand it might of course be possible and it would also be with regard to the Rebel Scout Speeder very logic.

But on the other hand there already will be the exclusive Death Star set which will surely be a big set. And two big sets of the old trilogy in one year sounds a bit unrealistic to me. Other reasons are that next year won't be 30 years celebration of SW so there surely won't be as many sets as this year. Since TLC released only few sets (five) of the old trilogy this year although it is this celebration year there surely will be yet less sets of this sort next year. I think that there will be (besides the two BPs in january) one or two sets of the old trilogy coming out in spring/summer and later the Death Star, but otherwise there will be mainly sets of the already discussed Clone Wars Series, perhaps some other EU or FU sets, but I'm not interested in these.

I hope that there will be more little sets - especially BPs. One or two Hoth BPs with more Snowies, Rebels and some sort or commander/captain for each party would be absolutely necessary to extend the nice 7666 Hoth Rebel Base!

I totally agree with you, SirNadroj!

TLC should create more sets of own themes.

I especially think of space (not Mars Mission or something ugly like this one, but nice space shuttles and space ports and space stations which don't include any action or fantasy parts and minifigs ... - A space station would be very nice, don't you think?!), adventures, pirates (which you already mentioned) and - most of all - Wild West!

And I think it can't lie with the ideas - there are hundreds of MOCs presented and ideas written down here on EB (and surely in other forums, too) - it's only the decision of TLC!

hm... still so far away...

if MM isn't released at around april, we'll get MM in september again

Maybe castle sets

i suspect a new bionicle line whatever it is + technic

Don't expect city in september next year... don't think we saw anything this year's september, so i don't see city in september next year....

i guess it'll be most of all star wars, probably including a UCS set and 1 or 2 big sets + remakes of something already produced, like a snowspeeder or something

I'm hoping for some great creator sets, like a new car (remember the big black car, or the yellow one before that) or maybe something closer to the real cars (cfr the Beetle), maybe another airplane... don't know... Lego seems to be experimenting with new lines lately, like impulse or this new series of 10000 number sets (taj Mahal,...) In that universe, the options are infinite: Lego can design brilliant models of whatever with the current colors/parts...

however, i don't really care what to expect in september; i'm no longer interested in full lines, i just buy what i like, being it an impulse, castle or creator set

Well, of course I've only seen the trailer for the new series, but based on that I think we can expect

- AT-TE

- V-19 Torrent

- some transportation for Asajj Ventress

- B-wing derivative for Anakin

- LAAT (though I have no clue how the 7163 could be bettered)

- Venator ?

- As for small vehicles, I wouldn't have a clue... Republic taxi perhaps?

I'm just hoping for a new redisign of the cloudcar with Lando, I think it would make lots of fans happy who couldn't afford Cloud Gity at the time. It's time anyway that this vehicle gets redisigned. But first things first, some rebbel battle packs...

A remake of the republic gunship,Pirates, perhaps some more battle packs, more Indy, Pirates, and did I mention pirates?