My Name is Ryan Taggart. I design my modulars using LDD, and source bricks through Bricklink & Brickowl. This is my third completed MOC Modular. The Crane is a redesign of the 2006 set 7905-1 (the tower, controls, and rear end are new - the boom is like the set [hard to improve on] ) It also features a home for the 'portaloo' from Service truck 60073-1

The custom printed elements were done by FAB Bricks UK.

For details and for the design and thought process visit me @ MOC Pages.

http://www.moc-pages.../moc.php/424271

NOW LIVE ON LEGO IDEAS https://ideas.lego.com/projects/129250

UPDATE - 18th Feb 2016 24 DAYS IN 5000+ SUPPORTERS! THANK YOU EVERYONE

1453396928m_DISPLAY.jpg

I've added more images: hope you like it.

14533969291_SPLASH.jpg

14533969302_SPLASH.jpg

14533969303_SPLASH.jpg

14533969314_SPLASH.jpg

14533969325_SPLASH.jpg

14533969326_SPLASH.jpg

14533969337_SPLASH.jpg

14533969348_SPLASH.jpg

Edited by ryantaggart

First of all I really, really like how you made the picture from above.

Nice design with the building, I love it! The crane is also nice.

Edited by THERIZE

This is looking really good.

So much stuff on a baseplate. And then you also manageds to squeze a crane onto it alomg with a "full" modular.

Amazing indeed :thumbup:

Very cool build! Great detail!

I kept thinking about building a modular which is still being in construction for a while, but seeing your almost perfect execution of such a build I maybe should build the other things on my list first. ;-)

That's awesome! Is it supposed to be like a corner modular with connections on the portalet, or are there only connections on the back of the building?

That's awesome! Is it supposed to be like a corner modular with connections on the portalet, or are there only connections on the back of the building?

It's a corner modular, but it's very versatile. The Building yard and crane will detach completely but also has connectors an each side itself.

Details here : http://www.moc-pages...home.php/119061

The builders yard only has one connector on the right hand side, because when the top floor is lifted off the whole building hinges open.

Hi Ryan, thanks for sharing! I really like the concept and design of this model. I've done this before on a crude scale to incorporate a crane and all the construction sets that I own. This is one set I would definitely buy if it were to become a production kit. Well done and keep the ideas flowing!

Great idea and design! You've really used up the space of the baseplate nicely.

Thank you very much for all the comments. And thank you to those who followed the link and supported me on Lego Ideas.

That's a cool MOC :sweet:

supported! The level of detail is amazing! I hope this set makes it through, I'd really like to add it to my modular layout

Awesome, love it! :classic:

This is amazing! Supported on Lego ideas as well.

Excellent job

This is really cool. I especially love the design of the ground-floor colums.

Great idea and design! You've really used up the space of the baseplate nicely.

This is awesome! I've been thinking about a construction site modular, and this is just perfect!

Great job!

Hi Ryan, thanks for sharing! I really like the concept and design of this model. I've done this before on a crude scale to incorporate a crane and all the construction sets that I own. This is one set I would definitely buy if it were to become a production kit. Well done and keep the ideas flowing!

Very cool build! Great detail!

I kept thinking about building a modular which is still being in construction for a while, but seeing your almost perfect execution of such a build I maybe should build the other things on my list first. ;-)

Excellent! I wish TLG release a crane like that! :)

This is looking really good.

So much stuff on a baseplate. And then you also manageds to squeze a crane onto it alomg with a "full" modular.

Amazing indeed :thumbup:

First of all I really, really like how you made the picture from above.

Nice design with the building, I love it! The crane is also nice.

I am like the grey arches :)

I just supported, would you consider selling the instructions for it at a later date?

Thank you for the support. Once it's finished on Lego Ideas, I'll post the LDD file online.