Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Ultimate Whacking Battle Machine

Suggested theme song: WolfMother - Pleased to meet you

Ladies and Gentlemen (if any ;-) ), I'm here to introduce you the Ultimate Whacking Battle Machine [drum rolls]

This project was originated by my first story, and is meant to by a present to Hinckley for his B-day, so I called it Hinckley Special

hinckleyspecial_000.jpg

Here is a detail of the cockpit, with Hinckley in his new suit. This piece of high-technology replaces standars controls: when you make a move, the sensors in the gap between the outer and inner layers pick it up and transmit it to the BM's control unit.

The microphone and a hud display, which reads eyes' movements, complete the control system.

hinckleyspecial_002.jpg

The BM comes with its own special equipment. A big hammer is always an useful tool for professional whackers.

hinckleyspecial_003.jpg

Please note the knee joint protections and the leg thrusters, which give it the propre sprint to run away from the whacking scene if things get nasty.

hinckleyspecial_004.jpg

This machine features a nice detachable backpack...

hinckleyspecial_006.jpg

...in which you can find a pleasing bonus...

hinckleyspecial_007.jpg

...a robot-Hinckley 8-

This is your best Mech yet! *wub* So kind of you to dedicate it the the birthday boy too! The robo-Hinckley is pretty cool too. :-D

Thanks, boys :-$

You're flooding me with compliments, but it was just a funny building inspired by the story and the great Dwarves Mine Review and Comic :-$ .

Then I discovered Hinckley's B-day was just round the corner, so I waited a few days and posted it as a present ;-) .

I'm happy you liked it so much *wub* .

As for being "pretty dern smart when it comes to building a mech", I started building meches one year ago, after being ignominously beaten in all categories in the MechaHub Exo-Force Build-off Contest... |-/ :'-( I wanted to improve and see if I could reach a competitive level. And it's real fun, too :-P

LuxorV

Very nice! A Hinckley in a HinckleyMech carrying a HinckleyBot. It's all very... Hincktastic!

I can't believe you lost a bunch of mech competitions with this kind of skill. Maybe it's time to enter another. *y*

HinckleyMechaBotBash On! *y*

Wow! When I saw the title" Ultimate whacking battle machine" I had this feeling Hinckley would be involved. Good build.

:'-)

Edited by Exo-builder59

Very great moc *y* :-D

I thought first something like shovels build on a wheelmill, but this is also nice.

Hinck-bot on! *y*

Thanks, it does good to the heart when one of your creations you spent so much time and energies to build is appreciated like this *wub* :-$

Very nice! A Hinckley in a HinckleyMech carrying a HinckleyBot. It's all very... Hincktastic!

I can't believe you lost a bunch of mech competitions with this kind of skill. Maybe it's time to enter another. *y*

HinckleyMechaBotBash On! *y*

Oh, I didn't have 'this kind of skills' (or had not realized I had them, yet) when I partecipated the contest. In truth, my MOCs were quite horrible, expecially compared to those by expert mecha-builders *sad* .

Let's say I have now found my way in mecha-building :-$ :-P

And yes, as soon as we will have a mecha contest, count me in the number :-D

LuxorV

Let's say I have now found my way in mecha-building :-$ :-P

And yes, as soon as we will have a mecha contest, count me in the number :-D

LuxorV

Yes this is another excellent exo-MOC LuxorV! :'-)

Sorry I haven't commented earlier! :-$

The details are excellent, and the Techno-Hinckley is done well. That Hinck-bot is cute! *wub*

The Giant hammer and minifig hammer are certaintly a treat and well suited.

Good job!

And even though I am not a very good mecha builder myself, I am all for a competition! So I can improve my skills and make everyone else look good! :-D

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Awesome job LuxorV!! Great details like the robo-Hinckley and mini-fig hammer make it very unique and that much more awesome! Fantastic! *y* *y*

~Peace

I think this idea would be great for a group project or a contest.

Creating mechs, who are representing EB members. ;-)

That's an excellent idea! *wub* I would encourage you to post in in the contest submittal thread.

I like the sound of that, although I'm not sure how I'll make the robot arm stand out from the... other robot arm... I'll work on it! :-D *y*

~Peace

I like the sound of that, although I'm not sure how I'll make the robot arm stand out from the... other robot arm... I'll work on it! :-D *y*

~Peace

________

:-D

Thats sound like a cool idea, I'd try to make a Batmech! X-D

I'd be interested in a comp like that.

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Hey, I already posted a Hinckley robot and my Special, what will I do now :'-( 8-| :-P

I guess I'll have to think of something else. Maybe a *yoda* mech, sinc'm short in leg pieces? X-D

LuxorV

Hey Hinckley, I posted it in this thread. What now? :-/

I've PMed you about it...

Hey, I already posted a Hinckley robot and my Special, what will I do now :'-( 8-| :-P

I guess I'll have to think of something else. Maybe a *yoda* mech, sinc'm short in leg pieces? X-D

LuxorV

You don't have to do one from another member. ;-) You could build yourself.

I've planned the contest for the contestants that they ether can build another member or themself. ;-)

Great moc Mr. V! Its very creative, and well planned. Hinckley in his backpack is my favorite. *wub* The hammer/wacker tool is great as well. Keep up the good work! A fine creation indeed. *y* *y*

You don't have to do one from another member. ;-) You could build yourself.

I've planned the contest for the contestants that they ether can build another member or themself. ;-)

Oh, I'm ok now. I just found the perfect sigfig for a new mech X-D ;-) .

When and where will be the contest held?

LuxorV

Oh, I'm ok now. I just found the perfect sigfig for a new mech X-D ;-) .

When and where will be the contest held?

LuxorV

In "LEGO Space & Mecha" of course!! ;-)