Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

The New Millenium Falcon - fleshies are here

The first LEGO Star Wars set with skin tones will be the new millenium falcon. Leia should get a skin toned head, so sorry for all who thought star wars will only be yellow !!! :huh:

The good point is that we will have more minifigs to collect and this peach tone is not bad :D

This was announced in Toyfair

For me it does not matter if its Yellow or Skin toned. In my mind some people are being to silly about the new minifigs not being yellow <_<

The MF is Really cool, nice escape pod ;) , but there is no new minifis :( , that is an bad thing

:)

Have a nice day

I have no really idea about this peach tones :blink: ... I'll wait to have one in my hands to talk about, but i think it's not a very good idea from the point of view of keeping all the collection the same way.

But it's also a way to have more things to collect ... let's wait B)

The new falcon is availble for preorder in the USA and in europe. Shipping in May, 10th !

I'll preorder mine this week :P

And you know what I'm thinking ? We will maybe have the pic of 10131 on the box !

And we will have those new SW skin tones (but not luke inside ? muahaha :lol: )

Yeah! Can't wait to pre-order one. The only thing that annoys me is the price. $99US and

I agree on the price... With the currency we should pay it around 95

Yeah I know, they always get the best prices. Specially for the sales! I am considering whether to ask someone from the US to get one for me then ship it over. Shipping would be quite high but I suppose overall it would be cheaper :D . Lets just see what happens though.

Jon.

I also considered this option... Last year I went to the US and I bought many lego boxes. It was on sales and was something like 33% the orginal price :) Amazing !

In France we can find sales, but never on LEGO sets :(

Lol have allready preorder the Falcon :D But dont think there is a pic of the 10131 on the box, it is an Shop at Home Special.

There is an reson that Luke not is in the MF, he had another ride from Hoth. Maybe Lego makes a set with Luke's X-Wing from Hoth....... Oh they all ready made a set like that ;)

But dont think there is a pic of the 10131 on the box, it is an Shop at Home Special.

You never know, Cloud city was a S@H special and it had a picture of the falcon on it. :)

Jon.

Yes, but the AT-At did not have picture of the Cloud City set, so i dont think the Falcon will have of the new set :)

I'm not so sure doubleT... In this LEGO weird period, you never know... I bet there will be a pic of 10131 on it ;)

Yes, I also hope I am :) I didn't noticed you were on the forum right now... All this activity on our forum is so unusual :lol:

Everything change, even Lego's.

And most real people dont look to good either in for real ;)

Hopefully there will be much more once other europeans from FBTB find out about the site.

Jon.

Well I completely agree :D What is ugly and what is not ?

I think those color will bring diversified people to my wolrd ! For me it means an even bigger universe to create :D

Maybe, maybe not, our post was locked <_< I definitly dislike this fbtb moderating spirit... You always have to watch twice what you wanna post, otherwise, you could be moderated.

I found Tim was a hard moderator, but new ones seems to be even worst

Yes, but i wont say names.. Jedi ups sorry, there is a guy who is the worst :(

i think that slowly i got used to the fact of peachy skin tones and also i got used to the look of skin toned minifigs... but i really would like to see some in reality and put them into some of my lego sets, e.g. into a x-wing... first at this point i would be able to think completly positive about the skintone-change, not earlier.... how mentioned, i'm only USED to it at this moment, not more, not less...

Guest Precious Jazz

Alt384x288us004504.jpg

Well you know what they say - Let snakes be snakes!

Nice to see this set is coming out, although I wont be able to get it until September (my birthday). The only thing that botheres me is the price, which is a bit extreme, but other than that, I can't wait! :lol: