Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

Atiqtalik - Urtican Priestess

23789085863_f5337d2750_z.jpg

She strides through the great Urtican temples and out across the wastelands, through settlements near and far spreading the Ulrican dogma.

She speads word of the great awakening and sings the songs of the defeat of the Mighty Black beast Orcinius. all the while lamenting the great cost to the phocites and the Ultricans.

Now and since the threat of man had loomed large, casting a shadow across the lands and peoples of the North, and yet a greater threat has risen. The Elken are an even more dangerous foe as unlike the puny but numerous humans, they have no fear of winters icy embrace..

--------------

Atiqtalik is an ultrican priestess, she carries a blade forged from the tears of Narwhal sea witches. Her shield is the spell screamer which swallows spells up whole and then spit them back out with even greater venom back at the caster.

Yeah, nice scale indeed. Looks a lot bigger than what i can figure out it actually is.

Awesome part usage as well. The arms and shield looks great and the "head" piece fits the character as a whole perfectly.

Great work here. :classic:

Impressive usage of parts all over the place (miner helmets, double NK shield, mops), nice colour scheme too! :thumbup:

Yet, I feel like either the arms are a tad too long, or the head is to small, compared to the rest of the build. Also, imo the lime eyes are an odd choice, I would have picked Tr. Light Blue or regular light blue, to blend in with the colours rather than to stand out.

All the part usage is fantastic, the only thing that stands out to me is the shovel, but maybe I just would've liked a symmetrical shield better :tongue:

Hi All!

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I was fighting a tight deadline with only 2 evenings to build. I was going to do a brickbuilt head but ran out of time. @exotrius - The arms are in proportion to the legs, I thought the head was about right but I may revisit it later. I tried trans blue/blue 1 one colour heads too but they didn't look right at all as they had no detail. I went with this one as it gave her discernible eye balls. :)

ash - I got the tubes in one of the new nexo knight deluxe sets.