Sign in to follow this  
-Noel-

[MOC] Mushrooms of Debatable Edibility

23984012090_4df45893e9_z.jpg

Hullo, all! Welcome to my first post of 2016 (woot woot!) Here follows commentary. The funnest part of this was trying out a border with one stud's width on the sides. It's kinda hard to put in words. Thus, the entire bottom is SNOTed. There is nothing new with the tree, but I was able to use Ninjago/Chima (?) blades for icicles which convey a nice fantasy look. One of them is not really visible in the pic though. That's about the sum of it! Thanks for viewing :)

24170901862_8e6940170b_z.jpg

The pooling of money had still not covered the cost of lodging, and thus, Knorle was sent forth to find food for the landlady. A particular delicacy for Knorle was mushrooms, and as everyone from rural areas know, they are best picked at midnight. That night, he found himself outside the city walls at ten-thirty.

After half an hour’s hard searching, he found them, cradled beside a small rock face. They were huge, and Knorle could hardly contain his excitement. Setting down his two bags (one with a rabbit inside), he quickly knelt down, and with the utmost care, sliced their stems. As he trudged back to the relative safety of the walls, he hoped that this would be sufficient for a day or two.

Edited by -Noel-

Very nice, I like the brick built tree , and how the rock breaks up the snow.. nice scene , well bricked !!

Very pretty landscape, Noel! I really like your snow drifts here, and that tree looks excellent too :thumbup:

Your SNOTting worked our really well! You achieved such detail and realism with the snow and rock face, fantastic! :thumbup: