marvinblue

Undercover Police Car

indexed.gif V-LP-1C

Thanks goes to DarthLegois for the inspiration for this car!! :D I originally had it built just like the standard Police car, then I saw DarthLegois' creation and took a few things from it. I modded the rear parcel shelf and added the lights in. Simple! Eventually, I want to replace the front windscreen with the one that is on the fire ute and car from the service station, but I can't find a tinted one at the moment. This will move the roof back one stud, making the roof at the rear slimmer. It can be used either for patrols or when my detective needs to get around.

Enjoy! :-)

P1010121.jpg

P1010122.jpg

P1010123.jpg

P1010124.jpg

P1010125.jpg

This looks very nice, perfect for any Lego town. It will look great with the other windscreen. Very nice! *y*

~Peace

This looks very nice, perfect for any Lego town. It will look great with the other windscreen. Very nice! *y*

~Peace

THE STALKING CONTINUES! *skull*

Nice to see you over here marvinblue! *sweet*

Even though like asuka I want doors, I really appreciate this vehicle, the green stripes fit in nicely, and the lights in the interior are great! *y*

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Great Police car here *y* It seems almost a new Mini Cooper.

Somebody scream at TLC for not providing anymore doors. Big is not always good :-( and for the price of those fenders, we had to lose the doors :'-(

I don't know how much those big fenders imply loosing the doors. In this car, at least, there is plenty of space for both 8-|

My impression is that they took out doors and simply replaced them with those big take-off roofs :-/

LuxorV

It's very cute, though I think it lost it's HC-514 license plate that it seems every car in LEGOland has ;-)

It really would be just that much cooler with doors, and I'd swear they could fit in there nicely, without major modification.

Only thing missing is the rope.

What rope, you're asking?

The one to tie the criminal to the roof with, since there's nowhere else for him to go! :-D

The lights inside the car are very nice I had thought about making my own undercover police car someday and this is great inspiration! No bad guy would know that that car is on to them! :-D

I don't know how much those big fenders imply loosing the doors. In this car, at least, there is plenty of space for both 8-|

Actually, I believe that there is minimal space, hence the lack of doors.

Thanks goes to DarthLegois for the inspiration for this car!! :D I originally had it built just like the standard Police car, then I saw DarthLegois' creation and took a few things from it.

Your Welcome! :-$ Nice Car *y*