Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

The Second Crash - Day 5

I'd be interested to know why...

Reread the last two days, I think I've said enough already :tongue:

Ok, I am going to vote now based on the results of all my blocks that leads to another indirect scum result. We also believe that there may actually be two scum left.

In addition to my block results, Foorth also voted for me day one with no reasons other than he didn't like my reasons for voting Anthony. He then tried to encourage everyone to vote for me, Elijah agreed and added his vote. Foorth was very quiet after Anthony was revealed as scum due to night results from our investigator. Only after I called him out did he post more often, however he hasn't really contributed much in actually helping to find scum.

Vote: Foorth Dyke (Tamamono)

And a note of interest, Elijah has been trying to get a lynch on Ewan since the very beginning of Day 1.

Ok, I am going to vote now based on the results of all my blocks that leads to another indirect scum result. We also believe that there may actually be two scum left.

In addition to my block results, Foorth also voted for me day one with no reasons other than he didn't like my reasons for voting Anthony. He then tried to encourage everyone to vote for me, Elijah agreed and added his vote. Foorth was very quiet after Anthony was revealed as scum due to night results from our investigator. Only after I called him out did he post more often, however he hasn't really contributed much in actually helping to find scum.

And a note of interest, Elijah has been trying to get a lynch on Ewan since the very beginning of Day 1.

Can you please clarify: by the word "block" / "blocks", are you referring to the town block's evidence or are you referring to your own night action (ie. you blocked Foorth). It would be helpful to know because if you blocked him on the night that only Duke died, that contributes massively to the case against him.

*ahem* I'm going to mindlessly sheep echo your vote because we can't ignore incriminating behind-the-scenes evidence. Vote: Foorth Dyke (Tamamono)

Can you please clarify: by the word "block" / "blocks", are you referring to the town block's evidence or are you referring to your own night action (ie. you blocked Foorth). It would be helpful to know because if you blocked him on the night that only Duke died, that contributes massively to the case against him.

I'm actually finding myself agreeing with Ray, is there anyway we can know how you came to the conclusion? Even if that's through PMs.

Yeah, because he was acting suspicious. If I were scum, I would not have held onto that for multiple days, especially 'knowing' he were town. He wasn't some magic lynchpin to town that I wanted out. As well, I would be plying you for info in PMs, rather than let communication taper off as I had nothing to add to help you. Occam's Razor.

And the vote tally is...

4 Votes for Foorth Dyke: (Lady K, Dragonfire, KingoftheZempk, def)

About 26 hours left. Choose wisely.

I'm traveling right now but will answer asap - sorry for absence; will read up when I am able to tonight

I don't know what this vague incrimination means, but I assure you there is no way that blocking me did anything - I am vanilla. As for voting you, I answered this yesterday - it was Day One and it was because I didn't think the vote was legitimate. I'm not sure what you want me to say past that.

If you'll look to the Fourth Day, you'll see that her claim that I'm not helpful is just false - I analyzed literally walls of posts and offered a cogent analysis of who I believed to be scum. I was wrong, unfortunately, but so was everyone else. I could care less what you requested of me because at the end of the day it didn't effect my decision but I can't prove that - let my efforts speak for themselves. I posted because I thought analyzing Cutcobra's posts would be helpful - nothing more.

I've been unable to do that today because real life has gotten in the way, and because I'm simply stumped after this. I guess the most likely targets are fhomess and CMP, but that's mostly process of elimination.

Exactly - I want to know what charges are being pressed against me.

There is good news though - since you say there are probably 2 scum, and if you think I'm one, that means there's only actually one.

If you'll look to the Fourth Day, you'll see that her claim that I'm not helpful is just false - I analyzed literally walls of posts and offered a cogent analysis of who I believed to be scum. I was wrong, unfortunately, but so was everyone else. I could care less what you requested of me because at the end of the day it didn't effect my decision but I can't prove that - let my efforts speak for themselves. I posted because I thought analyzing Cutcobra's posts would be helpful - nothing more.

You can analyse the whole game if you want but that doesn't make you more town than anyone else. To me, you're sudden analysis on Day 4 seemed like attempt to make yourself look more helpful and a convenient way to try and make others look scum which, funnily enough they were not.

What also interests me is your sudden scrutiny on Day 4 comes right after Molly and Quincy called you out on Day 3.

Why the unbearable silence? We should break out in song, telling stories of long ago battles and friends lost along the way! We will prevail against these shadows, and show them light!

We do believe there are just two shadows left. Happy thoughts? Any thoughts? Votes from the rest of you?

Sorry. been a bit busy the past day or two. Vote: Foorth (Tamamano).

Honestly, he's been townreading to me since around Day Two, but once again I'll defer to the night action results. Two Shadows sounds about right, hopefully we can get back on track here.

And the vote tally is...

6 Votes for Foorth Dyke: (Lady K, Dragonfire, KingoftheZempk, def, Tariq J, CallMePie)

About 11 hours left. Choose wisely. With 9 players, you need 5 votes to make a majority.

I don't know what this vague incrimination means, but I assure you there is no way that blocking me did anything - I am vanilla. As for voting you, I answered this yesterday - it was Day One and it was because I didn't think the vote was legitimate. I'm not sure what you want me to say past that.

I've been unable to do that today because real life has gotten in the way, and because I'm simply stumped after this. I guess the most likely targets are fhomess and CMP, but that's mostly process of elimination.

Exactly - I want to know what charges are being pressed against me.

There is good news though - since you say there are probably 2 scum, and if you think I'm one, that means there's only actually one.

Curious that you didn't build a case and vote for who you find most suspicious after your defense. And it seems like you have nothing more to say. A townie would give parting last words to help fellow townies find the shadows and expose them to the light.

Curious that you didn't build a case and vote for who you find most suspicious after your defense. And it seems like you have nothing more to say. A townie would give parting last words to help fellow townies find the shadows and expose them to the light.

This is your first time running a block and I understand it's difficult and frustrating, but for future reference this is a ridiculous standard - I'm literally drawing a blank at this point, as is everyone else. I'm being voted by several people who admit that they're only doing it because you said to, and have no "case and vote against who they find most suspicious" - yet I believe are town.

I would say that actually a scum would be able to do that because they would pull out any random person to accuse - I as a townie don't have that luxury. Especially with a case as flimsy as "well, we probably caught one, not sure." I have made several substantive arguments that you simply have no answer to - if your result points to me being scum, then lynch me, and know that the "second scum" is the only one left. Otherwise, this is a waste of time at a possibly critical moment.

This is your first time running a block and I understand it's difficult and frustrating, but for future reference this is a ridiculous standard - I'm literally drawing a blank at this point, as is everyone else. I'm being voted by several people who admit that they're only doing it because you said to, and have no "case and vote against who they find most suspicious" - yet I believe are town.

I would say that actually a scum would be able to do that because they would pull out any random person to accuse - I as a townie don't have that luxury. Especially with a case as flimsy as "well, we probably caught one, not sure." I have made several substantive arguments that you simply have no answer to - if your result points to me being scum, then lynch me, and know that the "second scum" is the only one left. Otherwise, this is a waste of time at a possibly critical moment.

If you were as townie as you say, then you would want to let everyone know your thoughts before the end of the day as well as cast a vote of your own. I feel that is a helpful thing to do and not a ridiculous standard. We do have results that point to you as scum and we are going to lynch you today. By saying "second scum" is the only one left, are you maybe indicating that there are actually two more after you? Who do you believe are shadows?

If you were as townie as you say, then you would want to let everyone know your thoughts before the end of the day as well as cast a vote of your own. I feel that is a helpful thing to do and not a ridiculous standard. We do have results that point to you as scum and we are going to lynch you today. By saying "second scum" is the only one left, are you maybe indicating that there are actually two more after you? Who do you believe are shadows?

There is clearly no getting through to you. I am not a machine of suspicions, and everyone I suspected died yesterday. If you had read what I said before you'd see that I say CMP/fhomess are last scum, but that's just by process of elimination. I clearly have nothing to gain by pretending to not have suspicions.

It's completely ridiculous that I'm being purposely ostracized in a situation where we are in no real danger anyway. We can at any point walk off the stage immediately - wake the megabluck up! Don't you realize we're all plastic? Literally made of ABS - no need to work out, you already have plenty!

There is no island! We are all LEGO minifigs! This is all a set for a "mafia game" for people who obviously have never experienced what the REAL mafia is like - I'm not even gonna go there. This entire story is a cleverly contrived narrative meant for nothing but the satisfaction of otherworldly beings.

There is no such thing as a Shadow except the shadows cast by the photographer when he takes a picture. :hmpf: This whole situation is entirely hyper-real - we are nothing but pawns in some sickos idea of a great game; this is no real world situation but a simulation of suffering and strife meant to appease the minds of feebleminded beings of flesh.

Now, if you'll excuse me, *slings scarf over shoulder* I'm out of here.

And with that, Foorth Dyke has been voted off the island! Get those night actions in, kiddies!

¬ From Foorth Dyke, addressed “Idiotic Mafia Players”

Dear Eurobricks Mafia players JackJonespaw, DannyLongLegs, CallMePie, PirateDave84, Lady K, KingoftheZempk, fhomess, Tariq j, def, and Dragonfire. Oh, and all those other people reading, like mostlytechnic, jluck, etc. There are a lot of you.

It's completely ridiculous that I'm being purposely ostracized in a situation where we are in no real danger anyway. We can at any point walk off the stage immediately - wake the megabluck up! Don't you realize we're all plastic? Literally made of ABS - no need to work out, you already have plenty!

There is no island! We are all LEGO minifigs! This is all a set for a "mafia game" for people who obviously have never experienced what the REAL mafia is like - I'm not even gonna go there. This entire story is a cleverly contrived narrative meant for nothing but the satisfaction of otherworldly beings.

There is no such thing as a Shadow except the shadows cast by the photographer when he takes a picture.This whole situation is entirely hyper-real - we are nothing but pawns in some sickos idea of a great game; this is no real world situation but a simulation of suffering and strife meant to appease the minds of feebleminded beings of flesh.

23656008704_665b66433f_b.jpg

For those of you who care about the story and like the pretty pictures, I’ll tell you what the imagined story is. So Dougal and co. came down the Stairs, saw Woodcock, played by Bob, and Dink, played by TPRU, get removed from the game by pretending that they died. For a few imaginary hours, the minifigures walked around sets that the host didn’t build, looking at the Steaming Caverns, blah blah. Eventually they came to a small cavern, where they decided to spend the night.

24176042272_ce78ff91f0_b.jpg

Here they formed a mob against me and wondered if I was scum or not. Dougal came out with his gun, ol’ “one bullet left”, as I call it. Oh no! He’s going to shoot me! He didn’t. I was fed up with this crap. I was about to leave the set, but I decided to megabluck with them first. So I threw a bunch of crap in front of the cavern entrance. So now they had to pretend like they were stuck in a cavern! Oh no! Time’s running out!

24201699681_b59d12cbd5_b.jpg

As for me, I decided to walk around the little studio that the host set up. Hey look, over here’s the camera that the host uses.

24201698901_743fca0297_b.jpg

Over there - it’s Jack Jones and Ewan over in their little cave set. Isn’t this so interesting?! Yea I’m done. Bye bye. Only eight players left! Good luck finding the scum and serial killer. Wait. Did I reveal something? Haha. Hahahahaha. Or didn’t I? *More written laughter.* Oh wait, those little dots before the “M” and after the “.” are asteriks. Just wanted to, uh, make sure everyone can see those. Ya know how that goes, right?

Now, if you'll excuse me, *slings scarf over shoulder* I'm out of here. Oh look, more asteriks.

- Foorth Dyke

¬ End Letter.

¬ From the Journal of Jack Jones, Entry Date Lost, Named Day 6

23656005994_67de787f08_b.jpg

Ewan and I hadn’t moved from the cave after hearing the noise. It could have been anything - as innocent as a mouse or a spider, or as deadly as that mysterious “Blacktron” force Ewan had told me about. Speaking of, Ewan was filling me in on every notable event that he’d experienced - the Blacktron invasion, the chaos that had ensued since, some event known as “Excalibur”, which he didn’t know too much about, and other events here and there that appeared in most world history textbooks.

24284221055_a78c1be370_b.jpg

Apparently, Earth, or, the Earth as we knew it, was actually a “Second” Earth. A woman known as “Onyx Cerberus” had isolate those who most resisted Blacktron here, on this new planet. She had wiped their minds completely and they had acted as animals. All those sympathetic towards them were subjugated further under Cerberus. She had forbidden any contact, from any planet or ship, with those on Second Earth. For all Ewan knew, Blacktron still held the universe in their grip. Slowly, through many years of research, Ewan’s race learned of the origins of Blacktron, which happened in the future, both Ewan’s future and my own future. So they had sent Ewan here, and here he was. It was absolutely fascinating, hearing all this, and the knowledge was incredible. If we ever got out of this rock, Ewan and I would have to explain this all to the National Space Agencies, and hopefully find a solution.

23988626110_961d682729_b.jpg

And then, we heard another few noises, footsteps, as if a group of people were trying to stealthily walk towards us. Someone shushed someone else. And the noise got quieter. But we could still tell that they were moving towards us.

24284220025_b7c692f5d2_b.jpg

Then we heard a thud, and a curse, and then a ranting from a rather Scottish sounding voice. Ewan looked perplexed, then gasped and ran to the entrance of the cave and called out: “Seamus? Is that you?”

23916378699_153e0cc5e5_b.jpg

The group, shady in the darkness, walked closer. And then...in the cave entrance stood four figures. The one in front, with wild auburn hair, spoke. “Ewan? Is that ye?”

¬ End Journal Entry