Dragonator

Bricklink Trusted Sellers list

I've had multiple dealings with maxspace. Every order has been perfect, especially the packaging. He's the king of little plastic jiffy bags! :tongue:

DW Bricks!!

I order from him cause, he is in Michigan, about 2 hours from me. His prices are good, fast shipping! Lots of inventory, lots of new Light and Dark Gray. Good communication!

13 orders so far this year and no problems!!

He's the first store I go to when I have something I am working on!! After him, then......who knows?

Jamie

Its already on your list but I wanted to confirm I had a good experience and great customer service buying from Little Plastic Bricks.

I'd like to nominate HOUSE OF LOGOS they have a great selection and they give coupons if the shipping is slow. :thumbup:

Just had a great experience with The Bricks You Want.

Super fast turn-around on invoice and shipping, and even refunded some of my money when the shipping turned out to be less than expected. I am really thrilled with that kind of service!

My first BL order ever was with "Harry D's Construction CO". I ordered about 8 or so of the S2 collectible minifigs about a month ago. He was very helpful and had good communication. I think it was free shipping, too.

A question, should I order from the state I'm in to ensure fast and possibly low shipping? California here.

77's Bricks & Sets should be in the list of trusted US sellers. He has some of the best prices on parts though he sells out the good stuff pretty fast. He also has a large collection of old sets.

A question, should I order from the state I'm in to ensure fast and possibly low shipping? California here.

No. Anywhere within the continental U.S. should be the same shipping for you. I regularly order from the West Coast and I live on the East Coast, and it still usually only takes about two to three days to get here after it's been shipped. I don't think it would necessarily be much faster even if it was mailed in your state.

I've recently had great experiences with Plastic Bricks Direct and Snowtrooper Barracks. When you buy new minifigures with headgear that comes in the separate little baggies from Plastic Bricks Direct, they ship it still sealed in the bag! And the same goes to cloth accessories as well. Truly a wonderful store.

TheBrickGuys were my first BL order ever. I ordered 3x7896, received 2x7896 + 1x8259 (and a Star Wars key-chain). The Technic model was a promotion for being one of stores first few customers. I contacted the owners of the store and a few hours later, they were very apologetic and told me that the other track would be in the mail tomorrow (with another key-chain!). Despite the mix-up, I would say A+ to them. :)

E: I should say, this is a US seller.

Edited by nicoga3000

I just got my order from JSN [skye Exile's Bricks]. Top notch for a first crack at Bricklink. Made the hole thing less scary than it seems at first.

My first ever BrickLink order arrived today and confused the heck out of me as it was packaged in a Belville box *huh*

However it was a smooth and speedy transaction from start to finish from Matteo at "A Wonderfull World" (sic), and I got exactly what I ordered! :grin:

I'd like to nominate HOUSE OF LOGOS they have a great selection and they give coupons if the shipping is slow. :thumbup:

Well they must be giving out lots of coupons then because their service lately is shocking, store terms say 3-6 day delays on large orders, my small order has been nearly 3 weeks to pack and ship.

Good evening. I've bought 7-8 times on bricklink (to shops all around Europe) and I've to say it was not always a good experience. The first time the seller put a wrong address and didn't give me the track number (I was lucky I was able to pick it up at the post office before they send it back). On another occasion a couple of the animals I bought were damaged (the seller sent me a new ones). And one time there were several missing piezes (the seller -not the same as before- sent them too) So, althought all of them seem to be good and have a lot of votes, you have to be careful. Yes, everytime I end up receiving everything but not before having to complain to the seller and wait, wait and wait...

If I had to recommend one it would be L'Hoth Shop: good prices, fast shipping and reliable and friendly seller. You can be sure you're going to get what you paid for, and really fast.

I hope this can help someone.

Regards

Rick Deckard

Edited by Rick Deckard

I have had excellent service from Dad's AFOL Supplies in so. California, USA.

Fast shipping, good prices, discounts for repeat customers.

I look there and at Brick Artist Depot first.

Andy D

OK, I'm new to this forum but I'm in my third bout of Lego/second AFOL, so I've been buying a fair bit. No-one I've bought from has given me a bad experience, in fact I'm pleasantly surprised. Worst experience was not the sellers fault - 44Bricks posted just as the airline bombing furore happened in Europe and DHL decided to send my package by sea (at the air freight price!), but lost track of it so there was a month when they couldn't tell him where it was, the online tracking said it was still in his town, then magically it appeared on my doorstep. The box was battered but his packaging was better than their attempt at crushing :)

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=COINCOINBRICK - 3 second hand sets (5571,8880,8258), he went far above and beyond what I would expect. Both in labelling each bag of parts with which set it was from, good packaging and posting promptly. Then shipping me not just the two parts that were actually missing, but all the "extra" parts that I never expected to have included with second hand sets (the extra pin friction, 1x1 round plate, all that stuff).

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=liesbeth (another vote for her): agreed to debox new sets in exchange for the stickers, halving the postage cost. Posted promptly.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=PLAYEXPERT Consistently one of the cheapest for new Technic, appears to post things the day they're paid for. Has a lot of stock and reasonable shipping prices, so when you do want four of the Unimog once it's released he's probably the fastest way to get it. Gives a small discount for multiple orders, will not debox (I don't keep boxes so paying for them to be shipped is a bit pointless), but he's still usually cheaper by the time I include shipping to Australia.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=44bricks has really old Technic and some good parts. Fast to ship, good packing and prices (bought 8275 + 8880).

Hi,

I'd like to say a few words about Olivier Roy, or Brick QC based in Canada.

About a month ago I ordered a Star Wars A-wing (6207) from him.

My parcel turned up in the post, but unfortunately a mistake had been made and the 7134 version turned up.

After emailing Olivier to explain the problem, he immediately apologised, told me to keep the set he'd sent me, and said he'd be sending me the correct version in the post the next day.

My 6207 arrived in the post this morning.

I'd say this goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to good service, and goes a long way to reassure me that there are still some decent people out there.

Olivier, you are the man.

I'd just like to add a couple sellers to the list. One I actually haven't bought from yet (will most likely order tomorrow), but his customer service is so thoughtful and friendly I just had to do mention him.

1. Gizmocom (username: gizmocom) - very affordable prices and extremely fast shipping.

2. Daigoro (username: medicus) - as I said before, very friendly and fast customer service. Happy to answer questions and provide information. Despite needing to add on insurance (he's shipping from Austria), he knocked a bit off due to a couple punch holes in the instructions that I don't mind too much about and made it very affordable.

Could not recommend these two sellers anymore than I have done, really quite genuinely good people.

-A.S.