Sign in to follow this  
Noktu

Black Falcons Fortress Renewed

Heya!

You can view the images from the link below.

https://goo.gl/photos/p5Eg5HFDFfekpP5g8

Here I present you the Black Falcon Fortress, which Sigolf was kind enough to do in LDD but never actually gave us the pics of it been built! :)

I of course aligned the Falcon with the Dragons, as he apparently is their bannermen currently.

With such inspiration given, planning to do a layout for it to connect with Kings castle few village pieces I've had in the making. The towers could've been square to be honest, maybe the look would've been even more nostalgic.

Wow, it looks really nice! To think I actually inspired someone x) I like how you made it for the dragon faction from Kingdoms. They never got a proper castle. Sure, they got that prison tower, but the "evil" factions are always lacking a castle these days.

Hmm, and you're right, I never did upload any pictures...

I only took these really crappy pictures before disassembling the build. They weren't really worth showing, but I guess I can put them here to show how mine looked IRL:

20151219_194159_zps7zgb4drj.jpg

20151219_194308_zpskodvmiy5.jpg

Great castles, both of you. I am also disappointed about the fact that the "evil" factions no longer have castles. In real life it is almost never evenly matched but come on, multiple towers and castles for the "good" guys and one prison for the "bad" guys, that's just too unevenly matched!

Cool build. Makes me want to take on a proper bad guy castle MOC. With two smaller castles, the Falcons were doing pretty well compared to the kingdoms Dragons.

I'd love to build that! It reminds me of a Castle set I had around 1990 or so, I'm pretty sure that was my first set.