Sign in to follow this  
chewie

Brickshelf finds 2004-2006

hey cool i love searching brickshelf for ideas and if i see an intresting moc i may as well just post it so....

everyone i found somthing else again this time its a v-wing it looks pretty good so if you want click here and get a lego starwars suprise

ok well this my second new topic in about 2 mins anyways this thing looks awsome too so go have a look brickshelf

tks chewie, our brickshelf finder ;)

the lava effect looks really nice and the droid is sweet !!!!!!! I was hopping to see the duel on the lava though !!! Well, chewie i'm sure you will update this thread as soon as you find it ;)

That lava effect does look quite good in the Mustafar scenic pics! Assuming that's what its suppose to be.

Is that the type of craft old Darth Maul got round in before he got the chop?

(Is this Deja Vu or have I asked a simliar question earlier)

no its not that ship is called somthing else i dont remember but no the v-wing is a new ship

ok well again i found this on brickshelf and as usuall i thought i'd post it here being as this is an amazing looking moc so go here

ok well i found another moc this time its a barc speeder they person also included an adobe pdf file for the instructions and a parts list....now i want to get these parts from bricklink and make this brickshelf

omg ok these look soooooooooo awsome go here brickshelf

these are all done by the same person Reto Geiger this guy is truly an awsome moc builder

Good work finding it... But this isn't the most impressive MOC you've found. Maybe its because its computer generated rather than the real deal. Do you suppose the creator has actually made the MOC in reality?

i just edited my first post go check out the second link it has most of his modles built

I agree with phes, this is surely a good MOC but considering Warhawk's other (UCS) MOCs, this one lacks a bit creativity and uniqueness...

omg ok these look soooooooooo awsome go here brickshelf

I've had a quick look - this is more like it... Good work Chewie!

Now I shall take another and more thorough examination of these MOCs.

you know him?

He posts at FBTB and at LooneyBricks (which is the almost dead leftover from Repoort's FBTB Makeshift forum). His username is Warhawk, his real name Reto Geiger. One of the best builders of (UCS) space crafts out there!

In reality it really looks better than the CAD counterpart. The red printing at the slopes at the rear give it more personality!