Nieks

WInter Village: Police station with car

This is my entry for the Winter Village contest.

'Police station with police car'

24052288335_744f8c4a3b_b.jpg

23944126302_3bc7780a03_b.jpg

23756621350_0607cf48ee_b.jpg

23684439419_498d0fa9e4_b.jpg

23969733111_f7b82b1d53_b.jpg

A small police station with jail, car and policemen.

Edited by Nieks

Are they taking that tree to Juv-tree-nile prison? Couldn't resist, I know it's bad.

Nice geometry on the station, and the snow is nice too.

Great stuff.

Nice architecture; difficult not to lose sight of the smaller WV scale on these themes.

Good colours, too.

We could do with a police station in WV. People are always trying to nick other people's trees.

Good luck in the contest, and keep clicking those bricks together.

Are they taking that tree to Juv-tree-nile prison? Couldn't resist, I know it's bad.

Now that's so bad, that it is seriously funny :laugh:

I am incredibly impressed with how well you've captured the municipal building look--and at a winter village/City scale, too! Here in Colorado, at least, I feel like I've been to countless buildings that look just like that, both inside and out: schools, DMVs, police offices, etc. This is just spot on. Once again, I'm impressed!

Edited by Still Raindrop

I don't really visit the Town forum that often, but this is another MOC I really like. The building is really nice and it's not often that you see a Police station in a snowy environment, meant to be included in a Winter Village :thumbup: . The way the station is built, plus the snow and the police office with the wooly hat give me some serious Fargo (the series) vibe :grin: . I can instantly imagine the characters in your MOC speaking with the accents and voices from the show.

"That christmas tree you got is nice."

"Ja, ya betcha."

Nice entry. The station reminds me Springfield elementary from some reason :D On the whole it's not my favorite entry from what I have seen (perhaps some chritmas decorations would help, yet it might end up looking silly on the police station) but it's well executed. Good luck!

This is another lovely entry to the WV contest. I like the colors and the geometry of the building. The tree is also interestingly built. Well done.

This policestation is looking really good.

Could easily be an official set.

Your trees are well designed as well.

Great work here. :classic:

Very nice indeed. Great to see that at your police station they also will have a tree. Haha.

You totally nailed the period look with the police station. With all the regular City PD stations it seems about right for a WV one. Well done, good luck!

Edited by rodiziorobs

good idea given how many police minifigs have been placed in the advent calendars. [two of the nicer looking ones joined my small band along with lisa simpson]

The way the station is built, plus the snow and the police office with the wooly hat give me some serious Fargo (the series) vibe. I can instantly imagine the characters in your MOC speaking with the accents and voices from the show

"Oh yaah"

I was just about to say exactly the same!

Great little MOC...

Cheers

Rog

The way the station is built, plus the snow and the police office with the wooly hat give me some serious Fargo (the series) vibe :grin: . I can instantly imagine the characters in your MOC speaking with the accents and voices from the show.

Fargo the series is on my wish-list to watch.... I saw the movie more than once, but not for the last 2 years, so I'm not sure if I got my inspiration from that movie.

Thanks for all the nice reactions!

The way the station is built, plus the snow and the police office with the wooly hat give me some serious Fargo (the series) vibe :grin: .

I was hoping I'd be the first person to say that!

Anyway, this is a really great MOC, with a great mood!