He might of had interesting high seas adventures in his tub. Although I wouldn't recommend getting the canvas sails that close to moisture as mildew would form on them.

I ruined the canvas from the old western weapons wagon that way...... now its discolored, frayed and in bad shape.... :sad:

I ruined the canvas from the old western weapons wagon that way...... now its discolored, frayed and in bad shape.... :sad:
You're replying to a post that's over 4 years old. :look:

By the way, I think that "midi" should be added to the glossary; it means a scale-size that's larger than mini, but smaller than minifig-scale. :classic:

Edited by Siegfried
Added!

What does SNIR mean?

Studs Not In a Row.

Something similar [also from the unofficial guide to Lego Techniques] is AZMEP - which is a german acronym for the half stud offset [i don't know what it actually means in German, sorry].

Edited by Siegfried
Added!

Thank you for this glossary, it really helped. I have nothing to add at the moment, but if I come up with something, I'll post it here.

I think we should add LUG to the list. :wink:

Great to see this bumped up ... otherwise I wouldn't know its there. Maybe I should know but now I do and its a great help. I don't have to google the terms anymore.

What does FTW mean?

I've seen it in some members' posts, and it's annoying because it makes me feel stupid by not knowing. :blush:

What does FTW mean?

I've seen it in some members' posts, and it's annoying because it makes me feel stupid by not knowing. :blush:

For The Win :wink:

Edited by Siegfried
Added!

For The Win :wink:

Oh thats what it means. I thought it was just a childish way of reversing acronyms to be funny.

Thanks for that Millacol88! :thumbup:

Removed the stupid from this post. :tongue: I'd like to prpose an IMA. "I must agree."

Edited by JCC1004

I some times use IMO as "I must agree". Some post Oky made it seems both options work.

But that would be IMA. :wink:

But that would be IMA. :wink:

I must have been seeing things. :laugh: We should have an IMA then. :grin:

LULS: Light-Up Lightsabers

Fortunatly, those MFs had e real short lifespam: they were only found in ROTS sets (& the 2005 Police Station by affiliation)

Lifespam? :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

MOC stands for My Own Creation, so the creations you make with LEGO are MOCs. It's a common word in the world of AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO). There are many abbreviations in the LEGO hobby, like SNOT (Studs Not On Top) or LUG (LEGO Users Group), if you want to know them some more of them I suggest you take a look here: http://www.kockice.org/en/lego-abbreviationsacronyms/ or http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1188 (as brickzone just pointed out):thumbup: .

Edited by Matn

I have seen this term used quite a bit and I am unsure what it means?

Topic is merged. I believed some of the members has explained the meaning to you. If you are interested in the rest, please refer to the first post.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

This topic just saved me from asking a question that would have made me look silly.

Thanks EB staff.

Okay, so this is a little off-topic, but I couldn´t find a better forum to write this question in (I don´t want to start a new topic just for a single question) and as this topic is for questions anyway, here we go:

Is there a way to make the bold and *insert a colour here* "standard" when posting (so that you don´t have to click the B and the A (for colour) every time you post? It would be useful so that you don´t have to think of it every single time I post. Like JCC1004 for instance:

I must have been seeing things. :laugh: We should have an IMA then. :grin:

Lifespam? :tongue:

He always has bold green text, so does he just add it on every single post? I would like bold blue (as in this and my most recent posts), and would like to know if I can get it without adding it to each post individually. Now don´t call me lazy, I´m just asking. :grin:

Thanks.

Edited by Dennimator

I think JCC colours each post individually.

The staff strongly discourage the use of bolded, non-standard coloured text. Blue is probably even worse on the eyes than dark green.