Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

I didn't mean that about you, I was just poking fun at someone else. I know you're a really reliable source, I should have been a little more clear, sorry :blush:

I don't think that ship would sell well, I don't really care for the design

You're fine! I just realized you were talking about the guy who put the "summer set list." Anyways, we should be seeing the real summer set list very soon.

You're fine! I just realized you were talking about the guy who put the "summer set list." Anyways, we should be seeing the real summer set list very soon.

I'm happy you understand now :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

There really haven't been any vehicles introduced in the rebels series other than the A wing predecessor that I think lego would want to produce currently. There's the first generation AT AT, AT TE mobile home, star tours esque flying bus, and the bounty hunter ship. However all of those sets would probably be in the $60 - $100. With Force Awakens material yet to be seen, OT, PT, and Rogue One on the horizon I'm assuming we'll get an A-wing and possibly a yet to be seen inquisitor ship from season 2?

Im hoping they replace 75055 with an arquitens light cruiser, but i dont see it happening, not enough screen time, and 75106 is still around, maybe when that one retires though...

Man I really wish that "summer set list" was real especially the ARC-170 since that's my favorite starfighter in the entire Star Wars universe.. If anything I hope that set does become a reality .. But I gotta hand it to the poster .. he really went into details with piece count and minifigure details to try and sell it as real

Im hoping they replace 75055 with an arquitens light cruiser, but i dont see it happening, not enough screen time, and 75106 is still around, maybe when that one retires though...

+1

Man I really wish that "summer set list" was real especially the ARC-170 since that's my favorite starfighter in the entire Star Wars universe.. If anything I hope that set does become a reality .. But I gotta hand it to the poster .. he really went into details with piece count and minifigure details to try and sell it as real

I think actually if he cut down the minifig count, it would have been semi-believeable

Don't lose hope.. limited screen time never stopped Lego from producing SW sets.. (B-wing ; V-wing; T16 skyhopper ; ...)

I think actually if he cut down the minifig count, it would have been semi-believeable

Not only the minifig count made that list unbelievable; also the amount of location / vehicle-less sets.. True, Lego does make the odd scenery only set from time to time, but that list had like 5 or 6 of them..

We better move on, the kid who posted that list received more than enough attention already..

+1. I also hope that the rumor is real, but the minifigure amount in that list also make the list can be possible to been fake. It's possible and kinda make sense for a new ARC-170 set comes with 5 minifigures, but for the others sets in the list ...... Not so possible.

I know its a real hardship, but I guess you'll just have to stick with the TWO system versions already out there...

I can't imagine we won't have the two new inquisitors this summer. Perhaps with an inperial landspeeder?

I'd love to see an AT-TE from season 2 with the clones. Season 2 seems to be providing a lot of material for sets, perhaps a new blockade runner too, Tantive IV is a long time ago now.

Don't lose hope.. limited screen time never stopped Lego from producing SW sets.. (B-wing ; V-wing; T16 skyhopper ; ...)

True, although i think the combo little screen time + the existence of 75106 for now is enough reason to forget about an arquitens. The ghost just retired, so a big new set for Rebels would make sense, but id expect something like a rebel frigate/corvette before a second imperial ship.

Honestly, Lego better show something good for the summer wave, the H1 wave is pure grade A disappointment for me on the SW front

I can't imagine we won't have the two new inquisitors this summer. Perhaps with an inperial landspeeder?

I'd love to see an AT-TE from season 2 with the clones. Season 2 seems to be providing a lot of material for sets, perhaps a new blockade runner too, Tantive IV is a long time ago now.

I think J2g or Cms has said that there will be Rebels only wave in March. That will be our best chance to get new Inquisitors and older Ahsoka.

Stormtrooper Sargent Polybag found at TRU in Oklahoma City. Didn't allow for purchase, but there is a street date sets for the 13th of this month.

https://flic.kr/p/BMnetU

thank goodness for that, i need that one. and ill almost have every polly bag from this year

I think J2g or Cms has said that there will be Rebels only wave in March. That will be our best chance to get new Inquisitors and older Ahsoka.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, fingers crossed for some good addition to the lothal imperial garrison! (and i wouldnt mind one of those sexy blue A-wings either)

I want to hug you right now!! :blush:

Or they will split them up and put them in two different sets.

For reals.

Yes. YEs.YES! :wub:

I was just noticed 2/3 OT sets we are getting for January are from Episode V: the carbon freezing chamber and the hoth trench. If they are making an emphasis on sets from Empire for the OT we might then get a tie bomber in the summer wave. It's not needed; it's justified at this point. Its going on 13 years at this point without rerelease, and if we aren't getting cloud city in some form, I bet we're getting tie bomber.

I'll have what she's having! :blush:

Lol.... When Harry Met Sally.

I was just noticed 2/3 OT sets we are getting for January are from Episode V: the carbon freezing chamber and the hoth trench. If they are making an emphasis on sets from Empire for the OT we might then get a tie bomber in the summer wave. It's not needed; it's justified at this point. Its going on 13 years at this point without rerelease, and if we aren't getting cloud city in some form, I bet we're getting tie bomber.

An Empire-emphasis wave would be nice. And it's time for Lego to start pumping out TIEs with the new windscreens.

I noticed something about the release years of LEGO's star wars sub-themes (Excluding sub-themes based on TV shows, video games or legends).

1999: Episode I, duh.

2000: Episode I, again.

2001: Random, okay, I guess.

2002: Episode II, good find, Sherlock.

2003: Random, oh, you again.

2004: Episode V, yay, some more.

2005: Episode III, what?, I thought we'd get more A New Hope sets to coincide with the release of Revenge of the Sith, duh.

2006: Episode VI, k

2007: Episode III, dunno, needed to do something before milking The Clone Wars for all it's worth.

2008: Episode III, because there was only one canonical non-CW set that year, *Heavy Breathing*.

2009: Random, long awaited (Not entirely sure if I'm being sarcastic) return of the year of "random".

2010: Episode V, fan favourite (I'm running out of things to say).

2011: Episode I, could be because of the 3D re-release for The Phantom Menace that came out in early 2012 (It gets a tad bit interesting from now on).

2012: Episode VI, not that HUGE of a sub-theme, but wait, there's more!.

2013: Episode II, that's a weird coincidence, kinda close after the episode I sets.

2014: Episode III, right after the episode II sets?!?, episode IV next year, maybe?.

2015: Episode I, what, WHAT, WHAT!!!. :ugh:

Just a gap, like the one between the episode I and II sets, right?!?.

2016 so far: Random!!!!, random!!!, random!!, random!, random, Random!, Random!!, Random!!!, Random!!!!, Random!!!!!.

I swore I figured that we'd be getting a lot of episode V sets in 2016, so what joebiwankenobi said was true, from a certain point of view.

Edited by Chilly_Productions

Easy on the emoticons. :tongue:

Why does this strike me as odd? In the new Kylo Ren review, this blank white box -

e5TznFp.png

Edited by CM4Sci

Easy on the emoticons. :tongue:

Sorry, just expressing my anger :devil_laugh:, I deleted them.

Why does this strike me as odd? In the new Kylo Ren review, this blank white box -

*snip*

Seems to be a sticker used to block the barcode, I don't know why he would need to block it though.

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks