CopMike

Great LEGO ads

Yes so many ways lego can be used...

The UN ones are very good..

2001-0514b.jpg

They mixed up obi wan and qui gon! Sorry, that was the Star Wars nerd in me :-P

Whoohoo, browsing the links above, I found something less funny:

That really isn't :-/ Meh...

The rest were great though! I especially love the one with the feet and the stud imprints :-D

Edited by Starwars4J

These are really great but I think they have been posted before, the firestation one is really nice though! :-) good to see your finding pictures where did you get them?

hooray 900th post!

Oooh! Nice find! I need some yellow bricks! ;-)

Do you know whether these were actually made? I thought this was gonna be a thread about some cheap Chinese Lego being destroyed in mass quantities, at first look. I can hope! :-)

Hey AzMean, great find! I love these ads. *wub* They had been discussed before, so I merged the topics. Thanks! :-)

hey hinckley, sorry abt reposting the same topic. heheh.. thanks for merging them. :-$

I found it over at www.MrMalique.com (juz search for "lego" in the search), a local (Singapore) design blog. The website owner works in the design industry and he regularly updates his blog with interesting ad designs and this lego ones was one of them. :-D

The FireStation and hangar in the pics are local, so i guessed a local advertising cmpy made them for Lego,Singapore. 8-

hey hinckley, sorry abt reposting the same topic. heheh.. thanks for merging them. :-$

No problem, brother! I certainly don't expect you to be familiar with all 200,700 some-odd posts on this board. :-D Besides the original topic was in Community. IMO, this is a better place for it anyway. Thank you for bringing these ads up again. I love them and like to see people sharing them.