Sign in to follow this  
Brainbox

Bat-Moc Goody Bag (part 2)

theaterindex.gif

Right then, here we go. I know it's been a while since the first part, but it's taken me ages to get round to photographing the new stuff. Then when I finally found time last week, the weather was so dull outside that I couldn't get enough light for even passable shots.

First of, a small apology. There's not as much here as last time. I was hoping to have my Batcave done for part 2, but alas that wasn't to be. Stll, this time we've got:

• A vig,
  • A fig,
  • a piece of artwork,
  • and some MODs.

Penguin

Looking at some pictures of the penguin, his umbrella always tend to be collapsed. So...

img_3148a.jpg

Batman: The Killing Joke

Specially for Batbrick :-)

Here's another comic-based vig. This one's based on that scene from Batman: TKJ. I'm especially pleased with the way the BLAM came out.

I may do a 'HA HA HA' follow-up, but that'll be for a later part.

img_3133a.jpg

img_3146a.jpg

Lamp Joker/vase

Gallery

Art

Not strictly Batman, but it's going in nonetheless. I was just doodling, and I came up with this: Wonder Woman, how Lego would do her. That's why she has no boots. Then of course, I realised that Lego wouldn't give her gauntlets/bracelets, and I had. Oh well, never mind. More artwork is planned, btw.

wonderwoman.jpg

MODs

Arkham Asylum

Okay, technically this isn't a MOD, it's a display, but never mind.

img_3149a.jpg

Riddler Mr Freeze (and yes, that is a cup-ring, and no, I don't know where it came from) Bane

See more of Riddlers jetpack here.

Scarecrows Biplane

Bomb gimmick removed, better controls put in.

img_3156a.jpg

Controls Underside No reason other than being cool

Gallery

Bat-tank

I always thought of the Bat-vehicles as having no (or at least little) offensive weaponary, so decided to MOD the Bat-tank into a sort of heavy Batmobile.

img_3162a.jpg

RRRRRUMBLE! Cockpit (hope this doesn't hurt your eyes) New back Rear view

Gallery

Batcopter

Just a few little changes, really.

img_3187a.jpg

See how many you can spot! :-D

Gallery

Batmobile

Not a new MOD, I just redid the photography.

img_3175a.jpg

Dust, glorius dust! :-D

Gallery

Other links

Bat-MOCs

Bat-MODs

Goody bag part 1

Coming soon

Batman: Year One Bat-glider (which was supposed to be here, but I forgot to photograph it), Batcave version 2 (nearly finished), Arkham Asylum (still not started) and more art.

Hope you like. ;-)

Yay, another Bat-Moc Goody Bag! *sweet*

I especially love the Klling Joke vig, thanks for putting that in! *y*

I can't wait to see your Batcave and Arkham either.

Glad to see those stupid weapons off the batmobiles! *y*

TTFN! >:-)

Great job! Nice vig, great job on the "BLAM"! Your mods are quite neat too, and your display is awesome. I love that Arkham Asylum! *y*

~Peace

Thanks Batbrick, Thok and Iamded.

I especially love the Klling Joke vig, thanks for putting that in! *y*

Glad to be of service. I actually built it fairly quickly yesterday afternoon...

Thanks Batbrick, Thok and Iamded.

Glad to be of service. I actually built it fairly quickly yesterday afternoon...

Really? Well it was really welldone! *y*

TTFN! >:-)

Yes. And thank you. :-)

Thats all right ;-)

When can we expect this Batcave, will it be a Mod, or an original creation? Or aren't I allowed to know yet 8-| ........

I have made a Bat-vig featuring Killer Croc, I will try to post it, but first have to get my camera! :-$

(Darn Shipping! *n* )

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

When can we expect this Batcave, will it be a Mod, or an original creation? Or aren't I allowed to know yet 8-| ........

I've taken the official Batcave set, MODed it a bit, then built extra levels, and spread it across a set of shelves. Version 1 was done a while ago, and can be seen here. Version 1 is being rebuilt to accommodate the Bat-tank and Batcopter, along with a few other bits.

There's not that much more to do, I just need to build a walkway with a few 'offshoots/platforms' above the tank on the bottom level.

Also, try to ignore the other bits of shelf decor ( ;-) ) hanging around.

Some very nice improvements, especially with the removing of these shooting thingies. *y*

Your Batmobile looks also very fine, Blam on! :-D

Thanks.

Some very nice improvements, especially with the removing of these shooting thingies. *y*

Yeah, that was the main thing that bothered me. Partly because Bats has a 'no guns' rule, and partly because, well, I don't really like them.

Blam on! :-D

X-D

Thanks.

Yeah, that was the main thing that bothered me. Partly because Bats has a 'no guns' rule, and partly because, well, I don't really like them.

X-D

_______

Yes I als removed the shooter from my batmobile, I might post a pic if its allright with you!

Any word on that Batcave?

Sadly, though a Batman Fan I am, I have only got the Batboat, Batmoblie and Batwing so far. :'-(

Do you plan on a Bat-Goody Bag part 3? Or are we just demanding now? X-D :-P

Yes I als removed the shooter from my batmobile, I might post a pic if its allright with you!

If you mean here, yeah sure. It's supposed to be a goody-bag after all, mixing a load of different stuff, so I don't see why other builders can't feature as well.

Any word on that Batcave?

Well, I'm currently at my grandparents, but I might do a bit tomorrow night when I get back home, see if I can't get it done for next week.

Do you plan on a Bat-Goody Bag part 3? Or are we just demanding now? X-D :-P

Yes and no respectively.

8-|