Sign in to follow this  
Kristof

[help] CIS emblem sticker

Hello,

For my recently completed MOCs of Invisible Hand and Venator, I need two emblem stickers for each one. For Venator, I found matching sticker sheet from set 75038 that fits my needs perfetcly for 'Open Circle Fleet' emblem applied on 2x2 LBG tile.

However, for Invisible Hand, I need very tiny 'CIS emblem' onto blue 1x1 chese slope and I wasn't able to find any matching sticker within SW sets.

15023304557_0547e1bccf.jpg

Is it possible that there is some existing that I missed?

If not, I'd need some advice on how to print a custom sticker. I personally do only have black laser printer but I think I could get acces to color one. Unfortunately I have no idea about what paper/foil to use, whether there are some pre-glued sticker sheets to print on... lacking any knowledge in general.

Thanks for any recommendation or advice :)

Maybe, I wasn't sure whether to place my question there.

Perhaps there is even some discussion about printing in other forum category and I just failed to find it. The problem with general questions (in general) is that it involves quite lively discussion, some people use it almost as a chat, so specific question like this one of mine, which not everyone can help with usually sinks in the flow of new replies and never get's the attention of members who might be helpful eventually.

Let's leave this to Lobot's consideration :)

Thank you a ton! Great find. I spent quite a while going through all possible sets but I didn't eben know this one.