LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I did a B&P order about a month ago with, which included a few Ghostbuster wigs, the Earth blue Star Wars hood and mainly Ninjago parts:

29674614460_f3ee1583a6_c.jpg

(sorry if these aren't new or already mentioned previously in this thread, just tuning in :wink:)

4 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I did a B&P order about a month ago with, which included a few Ghostbuster wigs, the Earth blue Star Wars hood and mainly Ninjago parts

(sorry if these aren't new or already mentioned previously in this thread, just tuning in :wink:)

Lemme guess... Ninja Clan in the making? :laugh:

On 14-10-2016 at 3:31 AM, Mr Greeble said:

Lemme guess... Ninja Clan in the making? :laugh:

14 hours ago, Sebiron said:

Wow please can you make a pic with this little ninja army ? haha :pir-laugh:

Heel, you guys are good at guessing! :tongue: Posted it in the army building topic: 

14 hours ago, Dadster said:

Damn - I gotta check for other Nexo Knights books...

All of them are there, as well as practically every other NK part that was previously unavailable. The only thing is: they're quite expensive imo

Robin's torso from Jokerland (76035), Wonder Woman's torso and hair from Sky High Battle (76046), and the wall floral design 1x4 brick from the Batcave and Joker's Lime Green hair (76052) are all available.

When does it normally close? I was going to place an order when the weather got bad (cold) and that's happening next week :cry_sad: but my credit card info was stolen so I won't have a new one until 27th or 28th at the earliest.

7 minutes ago, Bricknblue said:

When does it normally close? I was going to place an order when the weather got bad (cold) and that's happening next week :cry_sad: but my credit card info was stolen so I won't have a new one until 27th or 28th at the earliest.

Last year it closed around December 14, 2015. So right about Christmas time. It came back around February. I don't know if that will be the case this year, but that's how it was last year.

I talked to one of the Customer Service agents the other day about BnP closing - turns out the reason is they close it down is because they use that warehouse for the increased holiday demand.

I would think we have at least another 6 or 7 weeks of ordering still.

Edited by Chubbs
spelling

Oh okay good! Thanks! I was worried it was November, December and January. Plenty of time. (Of course things go out of stock all the time, but no biggie.)

1 hour ago, scoiltreasa said:

Does anybody know the date last year when the bucket load of parts were added? 

So we started this page on Dec 10, 2015. That's where we noticed licensed pieces were available. After that, the website didn't take any more orders on Dec 12 through the end of January. It came back on February 1st this year and some pieces were taken out. Now, they've added a lot more, but I expect the site to take another break around December like last year. 

Some new/recent parts seem to have been added (like the ones from the Catheram set). Those new macaronis in LBG are there, expensive, but still less than on BL right now.

Bricks&Pieces seem to be even more broken that before, though. If you now don't make your full order in one go, in the past you had a high risk to lose your entire list. Now it's pretty much lost, every time, you just can't click from your cart and edit the list anymore.

Edited by anothergol

On 11-11-2016 at 11:43 PM, Bricknblue said:

The Beatles set was added and not a single new piece was added.

Same was true for Ninjago and Nexo Knights this year, the months after the waves released, then, a lot of new pieces were added eventually.

Edited by Exetrius

Is anyone else having trouble with the displayed valuta? It will only show danish krone, instead of euros. :sceptic:

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the displayed valuta? It will only show danish krone, instead of euros. :sceptic:

Choose the correct country, I had the same problem

1 hour ago, Mapashote said:

Choose the correct country, I had the same problem

ah, that works, thanks! (earlier, I changed the region of the S@H site, instead of "Where do you live?")

So B&P is closing on December 15th and it will be available again on February 1th.

I'm curious to see if we get any new parts next week (just like last year). I noticed a few new generic parts, but that's it for now.

1 minute ago, MKJoshA said:

Anyone know if the Batman Movie sets have added parts to B&P?

I checked a few days ago and the sets were added, but nothing special was.

The white tuxedo jacket torso for Bruce Wayne briefly appeared (out of stock) but has since been removed.