Sign in to follow this  
Nemo57

Tram.

I present you the model of the city tram. The image of the collective, without reference to any original, but the wheels are. The model is easy to assemble, but, specialized items from a passenger train. The scale approximate. Lego City style. Waiting for comments.

tramvay_94921.jpgtramvay_94947.jpg

tramvay_94945.jpgtramvay_94922.jpgtramvay_94953.jpgtramvay_94923.jpg

Tram can have only one car.

tramvay_94927.jpgtramvay_94928.jpgtramvay_94934.jpgtramvay_94939.jpg

tramvay_94924.jpgtramvay_94931.jpgtramvay_94935.jpgtramvay_94936.jpgtramvay_94937.jpgtramvay_94919.jpg

So, you should not do.

tramvay_94942.jpg

Thank you for watching.

Edited by Nemo57

Cool.

I'd prefer this to Lego's version, both of them really. I think i saw similar trams in Lithuania, same color scheme too.

I love how realistically this is designed. Every detail from the windscreen, the pantographs, and the wheel covers are designed perfectly and mesh well with the design of real trams and light rails by Stadler and Siemens. Now you have to build a road system around the layout of the tracks :grin:

Nice model! interesting front design with those giant pieces.

Very nice trams, well done. Are they motorized, or not? If I'm right each car has just two dummy axles, hasn't it?

I can't see a batterybox so well, you see what I mean (or not).

Thank you for the important for me feedback and comments.

Cool.

I'd prefer this to Lego's version, both of them really. I think i saw similar trams in Lithuania, same color scheme too.

Thank you. The color scheme also invented as the model tram. It is necessary to go to Lithuania to see.

I love how realistically this is designed. Every detail from the windscreen, the pantographs, and the wheel covers are designed perfectly and mesh well with the design of real trams and light rails by Stadler and Siemens. Now you have to build a road system around the layout of the tracks :grin:

Thank you. Be sure to construct. We recently bought 300 pieces 53401.gif. And 400 we had already.

Very nice trams, well done. Are they motorized, or not? If I'm right each car has just two dummy axles, hasn't it?

Thank you. Motorization not. Are conventional railway wheels.

Nice model! interesting front design with those giant pieces.

I can't see a batterybox so well, you see what I mean (or not).

Thank you. After assembly, the long train of 9 sets 7938_160.jpg?1345570680there are still many parts of the giant.

Ooo, I like that, is it a Lego set or MOC'd??

I would like to build one as well..

Steve xx

Thank you. That's exactly my separate and independent work. She just made strictly in Lego City style (otherwise can not design).

very nice, just missing one thing from the driver's control panel ...

http://brickset.com/parts/389921

:tongue:

Thank you.I am sure I will put this valuable item. And each passenger on the balloon.

40108_main.jpg?1401110308

This tram looks great. It's a shame that it is not motorized but I guess battery box would kill the look.

This tram has a great shape to it. Excellent profile from the side.

Thank you so much. Toy form. Lego City style. :thumbup:

This tram looks great. It's a shame that it is not motorized but I guess battery box would kill the look.

Thank you. Possibly using a motorized system PF9V. I have only to find it somewhere. :look:

Edited by Nemo57