Sign in to follow this  
Chilly_Productions

Nexo Knights on a Scale on 1 to 10

Reply with your answers to these questions, please use a 1 to 10 scale.

Set design:

Minifigures:

TV show:

Story:

Characters:

Animation quality:

I'll post my opinions after a few people have replied, hopefully :(

Set Design: 8. Some wacky sets here

Minifigures: 8. Love the villains

TV Show: - It hasn't even aired yet, so I don't know

Story: 7. Looks interesting so far

Characters: 7

Animation Quality: 7

:)

Set design: 8, A nice change of pace

Minifigures: 10, The amount of new moulds is incredible!, the prints are also great

TV show: N/A, Judging by the teasers, it's kinda cheesy, but I'll wait to make my final judgement

Story: 6, A bit cliché, but could be good

Characters: 4, It's stereotypical at best...

Animation quality: 6, A downgrade from Chima and Ninjago, but still not bad (animation might not be final)

Edited by Chilly_Productions

It's a bit too early for this, is it not? Same thing with the favorite knight polls, but this is a downright set review.

But judging from the minifigure pictures, the Knights look spectacular. Except Axl. His arms feel very off. Like Knuckles in SB. I give a 9 or 8.5.

Even though TV show isn't out yet, you can still see what's going on with the concept of it. They already have all the episodes up, no changing it. They mean those shorts. For example the Ninjago shorts are basically a Ninjago episode in two minutes and very much reflect the show. Most likely same thing here. I give a 6.5 here, not the worst, but not good. Again, i'll check out the first two or three episodes, but that's all the time i'm giving it.

The sets have a interesting but wacky concept, and how it is being used in the show is most likely paralleling the set. So, while you your self can have other things in mind for the set, the makers can be thinking of something else. I say 8 or 7.5.

Edited by gamejutzu

It's a bit too early for this, is it not?

Yes.

I don't get why you keep wanting to make threads to bash Nexo Knights, Chilly_Productions. It's far too early for any sort of consensus on the theme, as it hasn't even released yet.

Yes.

I don't get why you keep wanting to make threads to bash Nexo Knights, Chilly_Productions. It's far too early for any sort of consensus on the theme, as it hasn't even released yet.

I just want to know your thoughts on the theme BEFORE it launches, Eurobricks seems to hate any discussion before the release of a theme, I guess fun is restricted. :hmpf_bad:

There is already a set discussion thread and a show discussion thread. Could you use those to post your opinions of the theme and associate media properties?

There is having fun and there is creating clutter. This looks like something that is making clutter. I'm all for having fun, there's a lot of space for it. But I'm not a fan of clutter or of borderline spam.

I'll lock this thread now as it is essentially a duplicate of two other threads.

We can evaluate the theme once it is out in the wild.