Nemo57

Limousine

I present you the model of the limousine. The image of a collective (both literally and figuratively), crammed God knows what with all brands of this type of machine, the height of the minimum possible to place minifigures, below and beyond can not be, then only without legs. Beauty is in the style of the Borgias, photo gallery, as always, a lot.

limuzin_101727.jpglimuzin_101729.jpglimuzin_101725.jpglimuzin_101751.jpg

limuzin_101724.jpglimuzin_101728.jpglimuzin_101729.jpglimuzin_101730.jpglimuzin_101731.jpglimuzin_101732.jpglimuzin_101734.jpglimuzin_101723.jpg

limuzin_101758.jpglimuzin_101744.jpg

limuzin_101738.jpglimuzin_101739.jpglimuzin_101737.jpglimuzin_101740.jpglimuzin_101742.jpglimuzin_101741.jpglimuzin_101749.jpglimuzin_101752.jpg

limuzin_101755.jpg

Goodbye, we're on a party limousine is white !!!

Thank you for watching.

Some really neat features - I most like the use of the wheel arch as the fin on the boot.

I'm not sure what translator tool you are using or what language you are translating from but it's not done a very good job I'm afraid...

Cheers

Rog

I'm not sure what translator tool you are using or what language you are translating from but it's not done a very good job I'm afraid...

Cheers

Rog

I myself am not sure whether Google translator translates. :look: But nothing bad I did not mean. :classic:

I change a wheel in a limousine.

limuzin_112012.jpg

And the arch is often used in such vehicles. Let it be a wing. :wink:

bl6.jpg

Edited by Nemo57

Nice! The wing or fin is a so-called boomerang antenna. Using the mudguard piece to mimic it is a great idea. I also like the rest of the limo, though I'm no fan of the wheels sticking out on this type of car. However, it looks very Town-ish because of that, would be a nice City set. :thumbup:

Cool limo, I totally dig the design and the interior is fantastic.......Brick On 'Nemo57' ! :grin:

Thank you. Design normal. Strictly Lego City style.Otherwise, I do not get me. :classic:

Great job! I like the use of the wheel arch for the fin as well

Thank you.I stay with me one extra similar items. And she came.

In one film, it was used instead of a boomerang. :look:

Nice! The wing or fin is a so-called boomerang antenna. Using the mudguard piece to mimic it is a great idea. I also like the rest of the limo, though I'm no fan of the wheels sticking out on this type of car. However, it looks very Town-ish because of that, would be a nice City set. :thumbup:

Many thanks. Limousine, of course, a tall and long, knife for a complete collection of city-sets and their own homemade as its complement, just fine. Moreover, I changed the wheel for him, as seen in the photo above. Like a well it turned out.

Yes, we like it, and so, with the wheels of the truck. I better not get anyway. But I do not get upset.. :thumbup:

limuzin_112013.jpglimuzin_112014.jpg

Edited by Nemo57