highlandcattle

some more CC style houses.

indexed.gif B-RM-2B

Hey I created some more houses compatible with the caf� corner, they are not modular in the sense that you can't take the top of and the back walls are also open.

I like the yellow one the best myself. The blue one is based on the alternative model of the CC. Ad now I'm really doubting if I should get the CC I think it actually looks to busy.

Anyway tell me what you guys think:

houses2.jpg

houses1.jpg

Just beautiful, very smart in size and proportions and great for every City layout! *y*

I like especially that clever corner entrance and the overall very charming color scheme.

very nice highlandcastle my favorite is probably the blue one! ;-)

I love the way you have done the roof on the middle house, looks a bit china-townish if that makes sence! The lamps on the side of the white house are also a great feature and you also added the little blue car you entered into my competition a while back! :-D Do they have interiors? *y*

Overall I like them. I especially like the entrance to the white house and the roof of the blue one. The blue one works best for me as well. I do think the white house is too.... well, white, but that may be what you wanted! :-P Thanks for posting!

Very nice--the blue's probably my favorite, but I like all three of them. I've got to learn how to build!

Nice "piece of street"! My fav is the yellow house. But I really like how you have made the corner with the white house. *y*