Sign in to follow this  
talos

Lego Store Calendar Nov. and Dec.

I have been away from Lego for a couple months, and now have been back and looking at the current and upcoming December Lego Store calendars. I can't recall seeing more sparseness ever, since being back into Lego. There is virtually nothing going on, or any enticing offers shown on the November or December calendars. I think the only thing was the gingerbread house! Wow. A free calendar doesn't do much for me.... Prices rise and there is less to offer to get more purchases from me. Maybe that's a good thing, haha $$ ?

It's another sign that Lego is doing well enough that they really don't need to push promos during the holiday season. Plus, everyone seems to be holding their breath for Star Wars as that will certainly dominate wishlists this season.

I think the days of the PAB box and low thresholds for the freebie are over. It is not going to be about sales. Most people will consider themselves lucky if they can find the set(s) they actually want at full price.

Mind linking to the store calendars for those who don't know how to find them?

Mind linking to the store calendars for those who don't know how to find them?

shop.lego.com > click on VIP button, right from top banner > "Store locator" tab/link > calendar will be visible on the right side of the page.