Rolli

Fallout 4 - Red Rocket Refuelling Station

Hi guys!

I'm usually not madly into computer games but tomorrow Fallout 4 is going to be released, a game I've been looking forward to for months. When the game studio Bethesda Softworks unveiled some images for promotion earlier in the year I totally fell in love with a concept art of a rundown gas station. I right away knew that I had to build it.

Fast forward to last week: The last brick was put down, I was finished. A day later I unveiled it at the Bricking Bavaria in Munich, Germany, receiving a ton of great feedback, something I'm really grateful for. Now I'm back home and I can finally post it here.

22224911154_e9c582334b_b.jpg

Fallout 4: Red Rocket Refuelling Station by rolli, on Flickr

I hope you like it just as much as I do - let me know, feedback in any way is appreciated :)

Best

Markus / rolli

Sweet!! Nice timing with the game release tomorrow (in NL at least).

Can't wait to get the game and I can't wait to see more pictures of your fantastic MOC!

I like the Endtime style and colour sheme. Maybe a bit too much vignetting for me, not necessarry for great art imo.

Edited by took9

I LOVE YOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOU!!!! Eagerly awaited Fallout 4 since ages!!! Tremendous work! I just HAVE to steal the gun design!!! And the whole MOC too :P

Not a fan of Fallout; so I don't know the source material, but this is an excellent build. Works great as both a post-apocalyptic build, or an abandoned gas station on a rural highway.

Fantastic!

I love Fallout and I love Lego!

So this made my day!

ps: Enjoy the game for me! I have to wait until January to get it :(

I saw this in Munich on the weekend in real life, You did an excellent job on it! i really was impressed with the roadwork.

Very cool! I've never played fallout but this is really well done. Any particular reason you built it mirrored of the concept art? :look:

As said at flickR, you did an amazing work man.... Congrats on frontpage too!

I am a huge Fallout fan (played Fallout 3 and New Vegas and will be playing the new one as soon as I can afford the computer upgrade I need in order to be able to play it) and this is awesome.

And yes, please do post more pictures.

Edited by jonwil

This MOC looks so clean and detailed at the same time! That is something that I really appreciate about it!

Damn this is good. Every detail captures the rundown feel of the wasteland so nicely. The old rusty fire engine red colour, the old sign, and the overall art deco-y feel of it. The rocket ship is insanely good too. And is that Mr. Handy I spy in the corner of my eye? :wink:

Overall, amazing, super outstanding work. You've seriously got a talent for this! :wub_drool: