CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

no. no rush at all.

One year Cop Mike put the mini figures in a small box with a chicken on it and I don't think the costume people liked it that much so it took forever. :laugh:

February to April timeframe, more so because you are in the USA. Is there a rush? if it free LEGO. :)

I just came to ask this.

Really? That's a pretty long wait, any reason why? :look:

Does anyone have a picture of these "Chicken Boxes"? I am absurdly intrigued by these...

Haha .. I was thinking the same ... Curiosity it is !! :laugh:

I just came to ask this.

Really? That's a pretty long wait, any reason why? :look:

Well, 6 winners a day for 24 days 6x24 =144 winners

144 packages needed

144 stamps/ whatever needed to ship all over the world

144 address needed to write

5 figures per winner 5x144 =720 figures+ bonus 24th day Dino figures

720+ figures needed to order

720+ figures to organize when recieved

720+ figures to pack to the right person

Yeah, it sucks waiting for these awesome prizes but the amount of time and effort that goes into these yearly raffles is nuts. We all shouldn't do anything but be patient and appreciate the fact that he's doing this for all of us. All that work should be appreciated and I'm sure it is

Does anyone have a picture of these "Chicken Boxes"? I am absurdly intrigued by these...

I did take a picture because it was so funny and a complete WTF moment when it came in the mail with another language all over the box. I have no clue where the picture is though. :)

I live i the USA so a weird box coming over from another country probably had the mail police looking at it longer. I had someone send me a postcard from Portugal and it took a month to show up in Massachusetts.

I did take a picture because it was so funny and a complete WTF moment when it came in the mail with another language all over the box. I have no clue where the picture is though. :)

Pretty much this, except for some reason I put the picture on my Flickr:

12338108063_6eb99d78e8_z.jpgUntitled by rodiziorobs, on Flickr

I thought it was funny how you are obviously supposed to cut around the wing and comb. It was like play features on a box.

Edited by rodiziorobs

Pretty much this, except for some reason I put the picture on my Flickr:

-snip-

I thought it was funny how you are obviously supposed to cut around the wing and comb. It was like play features on a box.

:laugh: That's awesome. What happened to the fourth one's torso? :look:

Wasn't there a school chicken with coloured eggs & a blackboard?

Don't forget guys that Copmike has to wait for all the individual bits to arrive, with 30 minifigs + dinos, thats over 150 parts. He doesn't receive them all at the same time.

:laugh: That's awesome. What happened to the fourth one's torso? :look:

...it never showed up. :look:

Apparently others who received this same batch also got no Raphael torso. However, since any free Lego is good Lego (and CopMike does such a huge job anyway) no one was too put out about it. :classic:

Besides, Chicken Box! :laugh:

My box was literally a chick, a baby chicken I call a chick, not sure if that's a New England thing or not. What Artanis- is talking about is what I got because I think it did have Easter eggs on it.

No matter where I live all my LEGOs are at my mom's so she is like "You got this box with a chicken on it and some foreign language. I don't know..." :laugh:

Edited by Bricknblue

Hi there gang!

I got the last parts today - shipping starts thursday!

I´ll update here with to whom I´ve sent out!