CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

Halfway through :sweet: ! I hope you have enjoyed both all the excellent entries and the day-by-day unveiling of the winners!

The prizes seems to be a good mix from the feedback you guys have left so far!

Yes, I was happy to discover this morning that I won the prize F, what a suspense until then :) (I was hoping getting either E or F)

Sending you the address right now

Halfway through :sweet: ! I hope you have enjoyed both all the excellent entries and the day-by-day unveiling of the winners!

But ............ It can always be bigger & better :devil: ! That´s why it´s time to turn up the prize pool for the 24th, the final day a bit!

Each of the six winners on the last day will get the minifig pack but also this:

Just for the record, I'm completely thrilled with the prize pack I won! Lucky day 24 winners though... :wub: Thanks again for awesome Xmas raffle!

Very nice extras to look forward to for those of us (un)lucky enough to still be in!

Wow! The dinosaur set is great, very generous. How about splitting the dinos and spread them among a few extra winners? :tongue: (yes, I haven't won yet...)

I won Prize C.

I've never seen a episode of Dr. Who(but I do know I'ts popular) or know who any of those figures are, but I still appreciate that I won.

With being said, If anyone would like to trade for Prize F after prizes are sent out, that would be awesome.

But ............ It can always be bigger & better :devil: ! That´s why it´s time to turn up the prize pool for the 24th, the final day a bit!

Each of the six winners on the last day will get the minifig pack but also this:

*snip*

Yes, that´s right! Each winners will get a set of all the seven dinos above from the Jurassic World sets:

* Indominus Rex

* T-Rex

* Dilophosaurus

* Raptor x 4

Not the presents though :laugh: !

So keep checking in each day, and get your Xmas spirit going!

Dinosaurs?! *huh*

Never thought I'd say this but, I so wanna get picked on the 24th!

Had an extremely busy weekend, so this is the first chance after winning that I have had to come back and say, Thanks CopMike! Very grateful for such a generous event!

Yes, that´s right! Each winners will get a set of all the seven dinos above from the Jurassic World sets:

* Indominus Rex

* T-Rex

* Dilophosaurus

* Raptor x 4

Not the presents though :laugh: !

So keep checking in each day, and get your Xmas spirit going!

WOW i thought u were generous when i saw phasma in the prize list! Good luck to those who didnt get picked yet

Woo, winner! I got Prize D, with the Scooby Doo Gang. Thank you for this again, CopMike, much appreciated.

Since Star Wars is my main theme, though, I would be happy to do a trade with someone for Price B, with Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and all the droids. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Edited by General Magma

It would seem I won the Marvel Team (+ Green Arrow). It will be a nice addition to my collection.

Thanks again, CopMike!

Wow! I won Prize B which is absolutely fantastic! :wub_drool: Now I don't have to buy Kylo Ren's command shuttle. I'll just need to Bricklink his lightsaber and General Hux. :laugh:

Somebody remind me--when do we PM CopMike our addresses? When the whole contest is done, or anytime? (I remember that he likes us to include the country.)

Oh my. I actually get an EB christmas gift this year.

The envelope i recieve it in will go into an glassframe. LEGO related equals collector items :laugh:

Even though the chance for not getting a present from this great contest is rather small i really didnt expect to get any. I really dont think ive ever won a contest in my whole life.

These are just awesome and i dont own any of them, so they are more than welcome in my collection.

Thanks CopMike ! :excited:

Somebody remind me--when do we PM CopMike our addresses? When the whole contest is done, or anytime? (I remember that he likes us to include the country.)

ASAP ... So as soon as possible :wink:

You need to write it like this:

John Johnson

Johnsonstreet 34

Johnson town 4321

Johnson Country

EDIT: Hahaha ... Who of you moderators found it funny to add that to my profile .... Thats just funny :laugh: ..... Actually its from a danish Standup comedy show, where a dude explain how easily it is to write your adress to make it easy to post for like postworkers or in your case admins moderators and so on .... WhiteFang, i suspect you to be the Goblin ! :tongue:

Nothing like spitting coffee all over ones keyboard !

And please dont ever change that ... Its hillarious ! ..

Edited by KlodsBrik

When the 17th day winners are announced, we would have had about 50:50 chance of being picked as a winner.

EDIT: Hahaha ... Who of you moderators found it funny to add that to my profile .... Thats just funny :laugh: ..... Actually its from a danish Standup comedy show, where a dude explain how easily it is to write your adress to make it easy to post for like postworkers or in your case admins moderators and so on .... WhiteFang, i suspect you to be the Goblin ! :tongue:

Nothing like spitting coffee all over ones keyboard !

Errr! :look:

:grin:

50/50 chance for those of us included. I probably won't win, as I've always had rotten luck and have never won anything. Oh, well. Hope you lucky winners enjoy your prizes! :classic::thumbup:

Oh wow... what a suprise today when I checked the calendar :wink:

Star Wars minifigs, perfect! Thanks again CopMike for organizing the raffle. And thank you fellow Eurobrickians for building all those nice trees, I enjoyed watching all entries!

I'm glad you're hyped about the raffle & prizes! I'm hyped about all the great entries!

As the tradition goes it will take me a while to ship out. I'm still missing a few parts but I should be able to start sending out around week 53, the new year week. I'll post here when I've shipped out to who.