Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

The Eurobase 2005 - Corridor Poll

6 members have voted

1. 1. The Eurobase 2005 - Corridor Poll

• Corridor Variant 1
    • Corridor Variant 2

what color are we thinking for this corridor? are we going for one universal color or different colors?

I think we'll go with multi colored corridors since one color special wouldn't fit well to all creations, e.g. a blue corridor connected to a wooden cabin would look just wrong...

i'm also thinking of a radar dish (2 x 2 trans yellow) as a light on the ceiling...

Just add as much details to your corridors as you want to ;) They just have to fit, everything else is up to you!

I love this idea of a multiple theme Moc

Yeah, me too. After thinking about the EuroBase idea today a had an interesting thought: Even if it wasn't a reason for the selection of the theme for the project, it fits perfectly to the Eurobricks idea: Putting several different alien cultures (= european nations) together to get some large and cool ambassador city (= a united Europe)!

Jipay, are you bringing one as well??

In this case, I will do something for the fun of it (if everyone that comes to Billund do the same) ;)

I'll have to read the module section and start thinking of ideas ;)

EDIT: I will do something ;)  so I voted for Variant n

Jipay,

Great to hear that ;) I will start thinking about my kind of lost paradise - I think there won't be any corridors though (if possible).

Also do we need to have 4 corridors/paths?

Apo,

quote " it fits perfectly to the Eurobricks idea: Putting several different alien cultures (= european nations) together to get some large and cool ambassador city (= a united Europe)! "

Yeah, this has a great symbolic there ;) Unification by diversity ;)

What do you mean multiple modules??

You can bring as much 48x48 modules as you want to... ;) Oh, and BTW: If you want to create bigger modules (e.g. 48x96) no problem! Just keep the size dividable by 48!

Pardon my SG knowledge, its 0.

That's no problem, you can either look at the design examples for the different SG cultures I'll post later or you can invent new cultures related to any theme (space, pirates, castle, vikings, even paradisa... ;))

Also do we need to have 4 corridors/paths?

Yes! :P But you don't need any corridor, you also can put four paths on your baseplate! (Examples will be shown later)

I think I would go to a "simple" theme based on nature: water ponds, wooden bridge, palm trees, animals, house made out of rock and wood (no its not a Flintstone module :-D ).

i'll probably have to cut some trees to make room for the construction of the module. if you're interested, you can always send a cart or whatever to my module to get them, if you want to... :P