Sign in to follow this  
simonjedi

Favorite SW specific piece

AS the title says,

what is your favorite piece that was created specifically for Lego star wars e.g (vaders helmet, battle droid arms e.c.t)

my favorite one is either a lightsaber hilt or vaders helmet

Edited by simonjedi

I'll with *vader* 's helmet. All us StarWars fans had always wanted Darth Vader in lego size. Sure, we could make the body, and the cape would be easy- just grab it off another minifig. But the helmet, that was something we could never have.

And then when TLC got a StarWars licence, we al eagerly awaited to see what the *vader* looked like.

And it was perfect! :'-) An iconic figure in our favourite hobby! *wub*

TTFN! >:-)

I like the Jedi hoods, since they can be used in other themes.

Steve

*vader* 's helmet also for me, that thing just looks so good even after all these years.

X-Wing Cockpit! Great shape, and very useful, with or without the printing. If I was to pick a second it would be the droid body. R2 is my favourite Star Wars character after all. *wub*

The guns! Sorry, but backwards megaphones just didn't do it for me.

Dr. S.

Hear hear. I absolutely agree. I mean, Pirates got new weapons , Wild Western got new weapons, Batman got

new weapons , so it was only reasonable that star wars got some new blasters . I was waiting so long for

appropriate blasters, cause those darn megaphones never worked for me.

The Jedi cloaks/hoods are great for castle freaks such as myself. I love the Star Wars theme by itself, but elements that can also be used in castle MOCing are an easy favorite.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Greedo's head. It was so lovely...an extravagant new mold usable on pretty much one character only, and made of shiny ABS too! *wub* Of course, it probably contributed to the 4501 Cantina being so expensive...

Jar-jar's head.

:-P Kidding, kidding...

I'd have to say Jango Fett's helmet, I love it, and it's great in blue. Also, the lightsaber hilts are good for using in MOC guns etc. And they're great as a lightsaber. :-D

~Peace

Battle Droid arm and Lightsaber Hilt and bar. They are the most generic pieces that can still be SW specific.

DP8

(P.S. 100th Post! WHOOO! >:-) )

Battle Droid arm and Lightsaber Hilt and bar. They are the most generic pieces that can still be SW specific.

DP8

(P.S. 100th Post! WHOOO! >:-) )

The 4l bar used for lightsaber blades? That wouldn't be something I would really classify as "Starwars specific" :-/

My favorite SW specific piece would definatley have to be Lando's skiffguard helmet.

-Chuck

The 4l bar used for lightsaber blades? That wouldn't be something I would really classify as "Starwars specific" :-/

My favorite SW specific piece would definatley have to be Lando's skiffguard helmet.

-Chuck

I thought it was first used for that purpose :-|

The guns! Sorry, but backwards megaphones just didn't do it for me.

Dr. S.

My troopers have been shooting themselves while yelling, I wonder if these "megaphones" have anything to do with it.

My fav mold must be the Rebel Helmets! Especially the new ones!

It have'd to be either Jar Jar's head or and EP2 Clone helmet *wub* *wub* x100

I love those pieces,they are useful for very little things and help me in MOC almost never!

:-P :-D

Seriously(thats something you don't hear from me all the time) I would either choose Vader's helm or a Shadow Trooper helm

Most uesful:4L Blade or Cape's

Most Useless:Jar Jar and EP2 clone

However I would like to see an EP2 Clone as the rogue assassin

Jet_trooper.gif

8-

I thought it was first used for that purpose :-|

It was ;-)

But now it's also used for Harry Potter, as magic wands, so I guess that's why Chuck disagreed with you on it being an actual SW-specific part ;-)

My favorite piece would either the cloaks/hoods, or also the lightsaber hilts and/or colored !! ( :-P ) bars ;-)

It was ;-)

But now it's also used for Harry Potter, as magic wands, so I guess that's why Chuck disagreed with you on it being an actual SW-specific part ;-)

Thats not quite what I meant. It isn't ONLY used in licensed themes. Its used in town, space, castle, etc.

-Chuck

Thats not quite what I meant. It isn't ONLY used in licensed themes. Its used in town, space, castle, etc.

-Chuck

It was, however, introduced as a lightsaber blade. And if that's his favorite part, that's his favorite part. I don't understand why that's a problem.

Thank you Hinckley. :-D

Edited by darthperson8

I like so much pieces

The heads,(Neimodians,Wookies 2x, ewoks, Greedo's race, Kitt Fisto's race, Piggies from Jabba, even the gungans heads :-D )

the faces, Lukes 1rst and 2nd head both yellow, Leia's head, Qui-gon's head, Padme's head, Obi-wans head +- 3 versions, Han's head, Lando's first dark coulored head etc.)

some hairs (leia, Padme, Qui-gon, new Young Anakin)

some helmets (vader, Stormtr, clone tr, boba+Jango, x-wing pilots, new rebel helmets, and Lando's helmet)

new blasters.

Also the Harry P. Line has made great new pieces