Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Chapter 9

*Sobs, and collapses finally to the ground, as he has been shaking since the costume was found*

NO !!!!!

You don't understand.... It was me !!!

I-i-it's b-been t-t-talking to me!! The creature! It-it's horrible! It told me to do bad things, bad things!

I cut the Minnow's ropes!

A-a-and..... I k-killed Stinky!!

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Dan, you were going to betray me? And what would happen when you did get the cargo? Steal my boat? I thought we were good partners, I defended you now. Tried to save our skins. But betray me? Through the adventures we went through? Were you? Leave nothing behind? Leave alone, on a broken ship, a deserted island? A...deserted island....

Stupid ropes....

Deserted island......Minnow, in Dan's hand under bad pretences....why? Deser...land...why?

I...I don't think I can stand much longer....

*thud*

Wh...wh...why?

Des...land.

Stinky? I wouldn't know about Dan's brother's death, maybe Geno...

These ropes are hurting me.

If you don't mind, I'm gonna just sit here...stay on the Minnow....make sure it stays with it's rightful captain.

Why, Dan?

Bennie cut the ropes to the Minnow? Why? Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why?

And kill Dan's brother? Stinky was a good guy, when I once met him.

C-c-c-can anybody please untie me?

Dan, you were going to betray me? And what would happen when you did get the cargo? Steal my boat? I thought we were good partners, I defended you now. Tried to save our skins. But betray me? Through the adventures we went through? Were you? Leave nothing behind? Leave alone, on a broken ship, a deserted island? A...deserted island....

Hey now... I never actually betrayed you... I just thought about it, that's all. You're my friend, and yeah, we've been through a lot... but the pay was too good this time. I was still more than willing to split the money with you, but I thought I might be able to get it all, so you can't blame me for entertaining the thought. Well, I suppose you can, but you probably understand my thought process.

You can see from looking at Bennie that he is not sane. Look at him crying in the corner. He's drooling and talking as if he is the creature. Whatever happened to him in the accident definately drove him insane. But I think we've finally figured out the tangled plot of this mystery.

Why?! How?! >:-( What did the creature tell you, and when?

I-I found the knife. T-then, it told me to do it. Kill the stinky one. He was the creature.

I-i-it told me to cut t-the r-ropes, too. I did. B-but, it i-is the creature. I-i'm the creature.

*snarls, twitches, and makes sloshing noises*

I'm the CREATURE!!

Go put Mr. Insaney away, before he hurts anybody else.

Dan, anybody could think about the pay and betray others. It's just so good. But what's in there? What is the cargo that costs so much.

But,

We solved the mystery of the murder and everything else, but what do Dan and I do now? We could certainly use the money, and me and Dan would have split the profits half and half. You may have thought about betraying me, but if you weren't I could forgive you?

But, Captain, we need the money. If we go back empty handed, not only will the customer be mad at us, my buisness may be ruinded.

Dan, should we still try and grab the cargo?

So.... now what?

Well, after killing Bennie, untying the mis-understood Skipper, giving Diver Dan a stern lecturing, making Geno watch some Firefly, and sharing some whiskey together I think we should open that darn container.

So, the Skipper and Diver Dan were working with Gene to steal the mysterious cargo...

But, Diver Dan was going to double-cross the Skipper and steal the cargo for himself...

Diver Dan snuck aboard the Sea Ghost and stole the Creature suit from Mr. Mason's cabin. Dan was the one outside the Galley dressed in the suit.

And an insane Bennie killed Stinky and cut the rope holding the Minnow.

That leaves only one question. What is the mysterious cargo?

--------------

End Part 9

What the hell? I have the Luger. Maybe I should just shoot all you a-holes...

Always has to get the last word :-P .

This time is was an honest cross-post.

Oops. Did it again... :-$