Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

EuroBricks Pirate Halloween Contest!

Good idea... keep the competition guessing ;-)

Well i don't care to keep the competition guessing so i put in my entry today X-D

I've got more pics to upload of the ship,

but i've got the "story pics" uploaded.

It was real tempting to use SirNadroj's face,

but it's his signature face and it fits in so well with his entry.

So i didn't use it X-D

P

Edited by phred

Excellent entry phred! The ship looks fantastic! The rigging and the use of grey is gre(y)at! An interesting story too :-D .

You may want to fix picture # 4 though, as it's "IBP Image" for me.

Great entry!

Excellent entry phred! The ship looks fantastic! The rigging and the use of grey is gre(y)at! An interesting story too :-D .

You may want to fix picture # 4 though, as it's "IBP Image" for me.

Great entry!

Thanx IS :-)

#4 is fixed

P

HHmmm... I'd love to join this marvelous contest, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time... Ah, well, I'll try.

Hey, Norrington's back!

Apologies if this issue has already been answered, but can we use MOCs we've had previously made (and used in another contest) in our entry (but not as the entry, just a part of it)?

Well, the contest encourages new constructions.

LFADN, sorry, should only be pictures :-) .

I've got close ups of the characters uploaded onto PB now.

Crew 1 Crew 2

I was going to start a separate thread about my french vessel, but i'll wait till the competition is over.

P

Nice :-) !

By the way:

There are only 12 more days for entries to be recieved!

Hello all, I posted my entry today, hope you like it!

This is my first competition, so if I've done something wrong, just yell very loudly at me 8-| X-D

So far I see great entries! Dragonator's probably my favorite now, but Phred's ship is also very nice.

I've got close ups of the characters uploaded onto PB now.

Crew 1 Crew 2

Well well...

Crew1.png

Aphohisv, Bonaparte, Phred, Mr Tiber and Mr Phes???

Crew1.png

Aphohisv, Bonaparte, Phred, Mr Tiber and Mr Phes???

Oh my blush.gif

I guess there is a resemblance X-D

P

Yes, all these entries are very nice so far. I love that innovation Mr. Pig, that's very clever of you to work around such a problem. I hope I might be able to get pictures up either tonight or within the next few days, depending how much light I can get here before the sun sets. And my entry will be set in more or less the same region where the Dutch ship that Mr. Phred used as a basis was famous to have traveled. :-)

Edited by oo7

Yes, all these entries are very nice so far. I love that innovation Mr. Pig, that's very clever of you to work around such a problem. I hope I might be able to get pictures up either tonight or within the next few days, depending how much light I can get here before the sun sets. And my entry will be set in more or less the same region where the Dutch ship that Mr. Phred used as a basis was famous to have traveled. :-)

Awesome double-O! *y*

Looking forward to it ;-)

pig's sail boat looks a lot like the one that Hinckley and Sinner fight over that Mr. Tiber seems to have now. :-D

I had a question for IS, but i forgot what it was 8-|

P

Edited by phred

Well, THERE IS ONLY ONE WEEK left! *sing*

A friendly reminder, all questions can still be answred :-) !

Started my entry tonight so I will post it in due time !!

Edit: its nearly finished and for my first ever pirate MOC, I love it !! I hope all you scurvey dogs like it as well !!

*yoda*

The Rules:
  • 2. No custom or non-Lego (i.e. stickers, tape, water slide decals) this is just a way to find the most innovative way to do certain things without resorting to alternatives!
  • 3. No digital editing, only titles are allowed in your picture.
I supposed this means MLCAD designs aren't appropriate. If they were there might be some chance of me entering because at the moment I'm not prepared to get real LEGO out. Not for another 2 weeks at least.

For you, it is accepted, because we have had nothing out of you. So, for you, the Mlcad design is acceptablem only because of your lack of MOCing. (I don't blame you for your lack of MOCing).

Actually, I never stated real bricks should be used. Because, by digital editing, I meant adding pretty lights in a computer editing program.

So, if anybody wants, if by absolute means, you cannot make it physically, you can make it virtually.

HHmmm... I'd love to join this marvelous contest, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time... Ah, well, I'll try.

Ahhghhghhhh! *sing* He's back from Disneyland!

Nice entry, *yoda*! Love the expression on your face, and I already said I'm really envious of all those dark blue parts! I know what I'm getting when I hit the event PaB X-D

It's nice and crowded too! Only thing that would've been better was you pushing someone off the dock in your rush to get to safety :-D :-D

Nice entry, *yoda*! Love the expression on your face, and I already said I'm really envious of all those dark blue parts! I know what I'm getting when I hit the event PaB X-D

Since its suppose to be at night I figured that dark blue was sweet and I love the tiles to give you the impression of a sea with no wind at all "une m

:-D . Great entry! The water looks great and so is the dock. But what is that milky white piece in front of the palm tree?

I really like your entry, yoda! The water looks great! *wub*

Oh, and I see I made it as a cameo! ;-)