GallardoLU

Brickworld Fort Wayne

here we go again, another Brickworld! Brickworld Fort Wayne is coming up quick (2 weeks out) this year will be my first visit to the show. I'll just be an average Joe at this one, but it'd be nice to meet up with some virtually Familiar names. I know its one of the smaller shows but speak up if you'll be there!

I'll be there! This will be the first time I'll be attending FW and displaying there.

There will be other Eurobricks members coming too--just don't remind us that there's only two weeks left...we still have building to do! :look::grin:

I guess I will be there too. For anyone visiting, if you were registered for BW Chicago this year, your printed badge will get you into BW Fort Wayne too. And you are welcome during non-public hours.

Thanks, Bryan

At the risk of abuse about the head and ears for posting in such an old thread ... 

I just attended 2018 chicago brickworld ... I learned there is a fortwayne brickworld ... This is a 30 min drive for me so I would like to know when it is and how to meet up with some fellow eurobrick builders... Thanks

Brickworld Fort Wayne is not the same as Chicago.  There is no convention.  It is a public expo.  Displays are by invite.

Not sure who from EB will even be there.  Maybe Josh C and Mark L.

If you were a convention attendee in Chicago, your Chicago badge will get you into Brickworld Fort Wayne.  Feel free to come and hang out.  There is no registration.  We will be there Thursday through Sunday.

Thanks, Bryan

PS - really, you don't have to try and contact us 2 or 3 different ways.  We see our emails and stuff.  You are excited and we are tired after just finishing Chicago.  So, responses take a couple days.  :-)